• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Slaughter House

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
In the heart of the wild region, stands the Orc Slaughter House, an ominous building where the cries and grunts of war echo through its walls. Here, orcs, brutal and bloodthirsty beings, bring their captured prey to be skinned and sacrificed.

Orc Slaughter House (War of The Ring) HerrDave's and Tamplier's

If there is any error, let me know and I will correct it.
Contents

BTNOrcSlaughterHouse (Icon)

Level 11
This, along with many of your other icons, are zoomed out too much. If I were you, I'd try to make this icon a lot more zoomed in, even if the banner will be out of frame.
Thanks for the advice, barely i am beginning with the icons, besides that with the icons of structures not knew how make them in question of distance therefore i am beginning to use as the icons of the buildings of game.