1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Orc Mound

Submitted by HerrDave, Tamplier777
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
The brutal training ground for Sauron's orc warriors.

Co-Author: Tamplier777

Keywords: Lotr, Lord, of, the, rings, War, Ring, Mordor, Evil, Orc, Camp, Hut, Hovel, Goblin, Gnoll, Eye, Great, Herr, Dave, IHatePeterPan, Slasher, Bowman, Uruk, Isengard, Moria

Changes
-Fixed Paricles
Contents

Orc Mound (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Some geoset animations reference the exact same geoset. This might cause bug. Please fix that.
  1. SonsOfSami

SonsOfSami

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Very nice, though there are a some things i would like to note:
    -The fire is not correctly placed on the bonfire
    -since you are making your models wc3ish, the door could have been made so it opens during stand work anim,as most wc3 buildings do this
    -maybe fill the empty ground inside more, or was the reference looked just like this?

2. BrazilEmperor

BrazilEmperor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pretty Good! but.. one ask: Do you solved your problem?

3. HerrDave

HerrDave

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I did solve the problem, but I had to dive into the Registry Editor and install new commands to do it x_x

4. Hazop

Hazop

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ORkz ORkz ORkz! Or- I mean.. umm For Sauron?

5. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    I personally would love if both poles at the side of the entrance had 2 skulls on them.but still,very nice and useful model

6. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Some geoset animations reference the exact same geoset. This might cause bug. Please fix that.