• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Champion

Powerful brutal brutish warriors that love fighting in the name of their Warchief and anyone that gets in their way better pray for a quick death

Entry for the 2nd HD Modeling Contest

Do Not Edit Without My Permission Or
Redistribute On Hive or Other Sites
Contents

Orc Champion (Model)

Orc Champion Icon (Icon)

Orc Champion Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Barorque
Approved! For full review check: HD Modeling Contest #2 - Results
Level 21
I love this model way much better than the other one, since it's just a Fel Guard painted green which is great so you can have different versions of the Mo'arg Demon Race of Felguard...

And to let you know it just fits as well...
This model at least and pretty useful if you wanted Orc Guards too...

Level 6
You could probably make variants with other two handed weapons, like axes and hammers.

Level 36
Mister...I can not stress how amazing this big boy looks and feels.
You know the alliance is shitting there pants when they see him.
I got only 1 small request if you have time and do not mind the work.
Him been based on the fellguard/overlord model. Can you change his stand to the bloodfiend one? I really feel sorry to see that blizzard did not just give all the models have have same skeleton and animation all the stands that they made.
1645092758777.png

These are all the same models but only the bloodfiend has a real stand animation. I know it's not anything crazy but can you add this update to this beautiful beast that you have created? :D
  • Regarding the eye can they be similar to normal orc eyes? So he works better in the new horde (thrall's horde)
  • A different model that also might orc would be a red version with the spikes and red or green eyes (great for fell orc)

Last edited:
Mister...I can not stress how amazing this big boy looks and feels.
You know the alliance is shitting there pants when they see him.
I got only 1 small request if you have time and do not mind the work.
Him been based on the fellguard/overlord model. Can you change his stand to the bloodfiend one? I really feel sorry to see that blizzard did not just give all the models have have same skeleton and animation all the stands that they made.
View attachment 395435
These are all the same models but only the bloodfiend has a real stand animation. I know it's not anything crazy but can you add this update to this beautiful beast that you have created? :D
  • Regarding the eye can they be similar to normal orc eyes? So he works better in the new horde (thrall's horde)
  • A different model that also might orc would be a red version with the spikes and red or green eyes (great for fell orc)
1. Stand is future thing, but not important so it is going to be much later

2. Eyes stay the way they are

3. I got no idea what you even said this one

Level 18
Works relatively well mostly because it's finally an orc melee fighter that looks different when viewed from an RTS perspective (due to its stance and animations in general).

Good addition and good variation.