• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orb of Lightning (new) Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Uh excuse me, but i cannot find the solution for this so i seeked help for you people :vw_unimpressed:

I am making several spells associated with OoL, like triggered multi-level shockwave-on-attack spells and 100% knockback every time the spell cools down but HOW can I detect the spell cast?

This is the spell:

Force Pierce - Releases a powerful attack that blows back hostile units behind the attacked(enemy) unit, causing damage slightly lower than the damage dealt to the target.

Problem is, i have to create 4 copies of the spell "Force Pierce" for the OoL because of the varying cooldowns(10/8/6/4). The spell activates IF I cast one of the Force Pierce directly(not with the OoL) but if i put the skill inside the OoL and make it auto-cast every cooldown, the spell doesn't work. Help please.

Sorry i cannot post the code yet for the map is not with me. And uh.. i need it in vJass (but IDEAS are Uber WELCOME :thumbs_up: ) Thanks A Lot!

Level 20
You can't. Passive abilities aren't detected, unless you trigger the ability effect. Be aware that you can't have more than 1 Orb ability at the same time, or they will behave weardly

Status
Not open for further replies.