• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Operation:Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
"Command center! We have a problem! Were stuck here in Daerus City stuck in a buildin-RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" -Transmission ended.

Steven5201 and Asip Proudly present to you... Operation:Apocalypse....

Men....Women......For years we've fought to save those whom we love... Those who we loved....are now back to kill us...We must stop at nothing to kill these son of %^&^$s! Now come men! Fight against these zombies! Today we make a stand! GO! GO! GO! GO!

Hello everyone I am Asip as it says in my name and far up above. Recently me and my friend decided to create a Zombie Shooting map. And we decided to do it since well..I have all the skills except triggering and he has well...Triggering! So currently our goal is to create one bad @$$ zombie killing map using our skills. We want to let our players know its name is Operation:Apocalypse. I personally wanted to do one for a while but I never had triggering. And to top this little info off we are inspired by CoD WaW and CoD Black Ops...%%^^ Zombies!

MY fing Snipping Tool wont save pictures RAGE!

Soldiers from the United Delta Cores recently heard of some paranormal activity happening in a city called Daerus City. They sent out the Scouts to find out what there peolple are doing. They ended up roping down into a building that had its roof blown off from unknown causes. As they looked around inside the building they saw bodies on the ground without body parts. They then saw normal bodies with weapons in there hand dead. They really couldn't tell what happened at the time.... They later sent in the top medics of the country to investigate same with the top scientist. They had a few marines to guard them. They heard from undernearth the floor though something....Thud...Thud...Thud....the scientist and medics continued there work while the scouts searched the city for any human lifeforms. They equipped themselves with thermal scopes to look for heat signatures. However they found the normal heat signature on all of the dead bodies strangly... As they returned to the base they were assualted by some weird creatures! They were sure these creatures were the living dead! The last words known they said were to the Channel Operators in Skyurn City who worked for the military and took live data from the operation. They were told "Command center! We have a problem! Were stuck here in Daerus City stuck in a buildin-RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" And then all they heard was the noise that you hear when someone flat lines. They later sent out a couple of people to get revenge after the general of the army gave his speech "Men....Women......For years we've fought to save those whom we love... Those who we loved....are now back to kill us...We must stop at nothing to kill these son of %^&^$s! Now come men! Fight against these zombies! Today we make a stand! GO! GO! GO! GO!" And now you....Leave your mark in the story...Today...

Marine
Your basic strong fighter.
Medic
One of the most valuble team members since hes a healer.
Engineer
Without one GG. He can repair barricades, Build barricades, and build sentry guns!
Sharpshooter
A great help it isn't needed as much as the 3 above.
Scout
No info to be displayed yet..:)
????Unknown??????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.