• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

One Piece: Assault on Impel Down (working title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Before you pass judgment on me for making an anime map realize that this is what the project is based on and I honestly don't care if you agree with it or not. That being said constructive or negative criticism is welcome as long as you understand that I don't want to hear comments about how anime maps are "gay" or "lame". Thanks.

I'm currently in the early stages of a One Piece map. This map is an AoS map but I want to put the unique back into the AoS genre since everything seems to have been ripped off from Dota.

The general idea is to base this off of Impel Down. There will be all 6 levels and Pirates start at level 6 while Marines start at level 1. The goal is to push the pirates back completely to level 6 or for the Pirates to push the Marines completely back to level 1.

Each level has its own spawning points and drawbacks. These drawbacks are unique to the environment and are as follows:
Level 1: Movement causes heroes to take damage every X amount of steps they take.

Level 2: Large Invulnerable beasts appear every X seconds near heroes of both teams and chase them for X amount of seconds before disappearing again.

Level 3: All heroes receive a degeneration aura to their mana

Level 4: All heroes receive a degeneration aura to their health

Level 5: All heroes are slowed (attack speed and movement speed) by 15%+10% for every 30 seconds they are on this level.

Level 6: Items that heroes posses are disabled. This means all additional stats and abilities(passive Active Aura Orb...all of them are disabled).

These effects only take place when heroes from both teams occupy the same level.

To gain access to the next level you must stand on a switch for 20 seconds to open the door for 7 seconds. After the 7 seconds the door closes and the process must be repeated. Doors are automatically held open if only one team occupies that area.

To further the uniqueness I want to use jass/vjass or possibly GUI (GUI is iffy though) to make unique spells as well as unique items. This means no lame dota rip off items. I'm aiming for all original items with exception to important items like boots to boost AS/MS or basic damage/armor/regen etc style items.

Heroes will have a high level cap of 25. They will have numerous skills to pick from and thus need to choose what skills they wish to select as they won't have enough skill points to gain every skill they can learn. This will add a dynamic beyond item builds as any hero can offer a solution to any situation.

The map will be beta tested until it is completely balanced. I don't want to release a crappy map that plays like Bleach Battle Bladers or Fight of Characters.

Lastly I'm using all public released custom models. If someone bitches that the models have been stolen they're dumb as the models come with permission from their makers to be used as long as credit is given where due.

Models I have include
All of the strawhats
Crocodile
Moria
Perona
Mihawk
Enel
Kizaru
Kuma

and many many others. I will not share these models so don't bother asking.

Who do I need to make this project a reality?

-coder (jass/vjass/gui)
This is a long haul project so serious replies only if you want to help.
P.S. I need to see an example of a "complex" trigger you can do that way I know you're good for your word.

Status
Not open for further replies.