• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for help with Hero Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone, I'm seeking help on a project I've been developing solo in and out for pretty much a decade, the map has gone through several massive design changes and has reached a point where I pretty much just need help creating new heroes, items and polishing the map up for a final release. So now I will go into detail on the map itself and what I'm looking for.

What is the map?
It's a 6 player hero arena that can be played FFA or 3v3.
The map is done completely in GUI
The name is Fated Fighters' Arena

Features:
Fully custom heroes, currently 8 completed, 3 more in development
Dozens of items, several of which are recipes
Custom modes
Fully custom damage system, players increase their damage by purchasing items and upgrades related to Spell or Attack Power

How much work does hero creation take?
Without going into too much detail, each hero has 4 unique active abilities and 6 unique passive abilities
2 Powerful Passives are purchased with Gold (or Arena Points), which you earn by killing enemy heroes
4 Regular Passives are purchased and upgraded up to level 3 with Lumber (or Tech Points) which you earn by leveling up

Here is a sample hero
2019-12-09_13-29-06 - Streamable
(don't worry I fixed the tooltip error)

As you can see there is a lot of work that goes into each individual hero, taking several hours to over a day to complete just one, which is a lot of work for one person. If anyone is interested please let me know as I am very motivated to get my project ready for reforged. Further information will be provided via discord
discord.gg/wu3ETj8, or you can add me directly @ man_animal#7175.

Requirements:
Extensive knowledge of the Trigger and Object Editor
Fresh ideas and willingness to work as a team
Genuine interest in my project

Thanks for your time.

Edit: added some additional info, and you can download the latest version as well. Here is a list of cheats, it is unprotected so you can see what you are dealing with as well:

level up - sets current level of all heroes to 20
rf - refreshes cooldowns
geld - adds a bunch of gold
resources - adds tech points and mana to your research hall
extorttd - creates a target dummy
extorfd - creates a target dummy that is friendly
extortc - gives you control of all enemy units
extort - creates an enemy arcane mage for blue (you can level it up with level up)
extort2 - creates an enemy arcane mage for teal
extortf - allies you with blue and teal
extorts - creates a shop with all recipe items
unishops - adds an ability to all shops that lets you purchase items from them globally
startnow - immediately starts the game and removes invulnerability from your hero
ht <amount> - heals your target for the entered amount
htl - heals all units on a loop for 100% of their life
htlo - disables htl
dts <amount> - damages a target for the amount specified in spell damage
dtp <amount> - damages a target for the amount specified in physical damage
killme - kills all currently selected units
killall - kills everything
xp - adds 100 experience to everything
xp2 - adds 100 experience to your currently selected unit

Attachments

• Fated Fighters' Arena v0.18g (cheats).w3x
    2.1 MB · Views: 15