• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OMFG R U GOTH!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has to be one of the funniest thing ive seen on the internet. i may hate goths, but these biblehugging extremists piss me off even more. but the funniest ones from the list are
-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible,
prayer, church or sports.
yeah sports are so wholesome, especially when steroids and violence is involved,
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this.
yeah im sure eating frankenberry and boo berry cereal means youre a goth also.
Watches cable television or any other corrupted media
sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may
watch.)
fine then, ill get digital cable, maybe satellite
-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
then i guess everyone on this site is a goth!!!
-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
again, were all goths!!!
-Expresses an interest in sex.
seriously, is it possible to go up to anyone and say they dont like sex?
-Masturbates.
that means im a....nvm.
-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
massachusetts must be the goth state. and how can you be homosexual AND bisexual?
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology,
Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism
yeah and im sure catholicism isnt dangerous for the children being molested either. oh and philosophy ISNT a religion!
-Claims to be a goth.
no shit! i thought people who claim to be gothic were punk!

~again, some people shouldnt have the internet. it just amplifies their stupidity and shows it to the world.

Level 9
man, everything in this article is fun, i couldnt stop laughing. its so ridiculous someone could believe in this sh!t

ok, i got more than 10 of these gothic-topics
that makes me a Satanic Prince or something? :lol: :D :lol: :twisted:

"If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately.
The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these
problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center. "

or perhaps i just got mental problems? :roll:

Level 25
Some people shouldn't be allowed on the Internet

I mean, ANYONE who says anything about try to override our natural instincts is like... Yeah

Odd how they put "Philosophy" as a religion. Seeing as its not

Anywho, I'd love to find out who made this. Great joke article

If its real, I want to find them and remove their brain from their head. To look for the part that makes them such an idiot

Level 12
Harharhar, seen this article a week before on DeviantArt. It's just damn funny how pure bull$*!% churches like this waste time with this. I may be a Christian, but I swear this church is a joke.

Level 21
nope because i'm Pinsist and my religion doesnt avoid me to know outer world.^^

the 'drink blood' one is funny also, i didnt noticed it :lol: . St Mary's church is apparently scared of Marilyn Manson also... They dont make the difference between satanism and entertainment^^...

This site is funny, but also a bit scary when we see how they're serious...

Level 16
I didn't even think it was a joke. It was stupid, whether it was a joke or was serious. If it is serious, those guys are being extremists, almost forcing people to join in with God, being his little free violators of free will. I mean, the second to about 10th ones are all criteria you should already sent your child to a clinic to get help. And they are generalizing Goths. For the most part, just taking drugs alone and not qualifying for anything else would just be dilenquential. Not to mention that just because someone is not straight and a couple other justified reasons (such as doing homework) would call you a Goth? I mean these guys, are idiots if it's real tear them to shreds, and I'm almost sure they'd fear Satan more than what they're supposed to fear God's wrath

Level 2
ill fucking jam ciggerets into anyones eyes who doesnt ike sex or enjoy the taste of franken berry. They get mad at us judging people for thier beliefs, when they judge us by what we eat for breakfast. And Manson can make some fine tunes

Level 12
Eusira said:
I didn't even think it was a joke. It was stupid, whether it was a joke or was serious. If it is serious, those guys are being extremists, almost forcing people to join in with God, being his little free violators of free will. I mean, the second to about 10th ones are all criteria you should already sent your child to a clinic to get help. And they are generalizing Goths. For the most part, just taking drugs alone and not qualifying for anything else would just be dilenquential. Not to mention that just because someone is not straight and a couple other justified reasons (such as doing homework) would call you a Goth? I mean these guys, are idiots if it's real tear them to shreds, and I'm almost sure they'd fear Satan more than what they're supposed to fear God's wrath

Of course. Today religious societies have become stupid to a point where they accept only a few (and I would think this applies a lot to the Catholic churches today.) And most religious families are quite generalizing the kids as well. Damn well happens to me.

For example, though I may hate P.E.T.A., it's not that I hate everyone who become for animal rights and become vegetarians. I just simply know it's a corrupt organization that use terrorism (and you thought bin Laden jokes were funny) against for the cause of animals. People today are stupid, especially America. If Catholics (yes I have some harsh arguments against them) where to be compared to Christian churches, then the difference is obvious.

@Afro: Put this in my "Current pure bull thread" and it would've been the biggest thread by now. :roll:

Level 16
If this was Catholic, we'd have another Inquisition, except something that would drastically violate the 1st Amendment on the Bill of Rights, therefore when the government would try to put this whole thing down, they'd most likely would violate it too.

And here's another thing about American society: The "New American Dream," which is making sure fatasses who do things like sue fast food chains for making them fat eat all the veggies and soy crap they can so they don't die of a heart attack. Not to mention, there was this two-year-old kid in the news a while back, which was 90, count 'em, 90 lbs! Pretty stupid eh? Well hear this: When questioned by the health authorities (if there is one), the freaking mother REFUSED to change his diet until they brought up the concept that he might have a heart attack at age 5...

Even worse so, those dumbass dieters are following the Atkin's diet, which rips out the carbs and stuffs in protein in place, further skyrocketting the heart attack rate. And again, more chemicals are being made and secretly dumped into places, which converts into a higher number of mentally retarded kids, which in time, will make something such as a mentally competent and normally born person seem like what we have as a birth defect, because almost everyone will have ADHD at some point because of that, and the overall intelligence of humanity will plummet. Scary image, yes? Might happen sooner or later until people start paying more attention to what is important, away from all those health pills that actually make you fatter, and all those mail-ordered workout sets and videos

Level 6
Eusira said:
Even worse so, those dumbass dieters are following the Atkin's diet, which rips out the carbs and stuffs in protein in place, further skyrocketting the heart attack rate.

actually, if people exercised while doing so, there would be no problem with that. However, since people would rather pop pills to lose weight, being so lazy and all.. I still dont understand teh point of this topic, is it to prove there are dumbasses in the world? if so, then yoru pretty dumb yourself.

Eusira said:
actually, theyre not forcing anything....except entertainment through their stupidity.
actually, if people exercised while doing so, there would be no problem with that. However, since people would rather pop pills to lose weight, being so lazy and all.. I still dont understand teh point of this topic, is it to prove there are dumbasses in the world? if so, then yoru pretty dumb yourself.
i agree, i have a friend who tried that diet and it actually worked. but lets not get into such a serious discussion eusira, this thread might get locked for too much of a religious discussion.

Level 5
Wow. I'm....I don't know. I think the only thing that I can say at this moment is that I'm speechess. That, and I'm completely disgusted to be human at this moment. After reading that article, I now know that ignorance and racism have no boundries when humans are concerned. Saying that being a part of another religion, or being homosexual, or listening to certain kinds of music, or eating some f*cking 'Count Dracula' cerial makes you evil is the pinnacle of ignorance. How can anyone try and control people so much? It's sickening. And saying that taking an interest in sex and masturbating makes you evil is complete bullsh*t. It's programmed into our brains (horomones) to be interested in that 'subject'. And ignoring our interest in that area of humanity leads to doing evil things. For example, it is against the Catholic religion for priests to get married or have sex. Well, that worked out well now didn't it? Now instead of having sex with a wife they love, they're molesting little children. And for what? Because God said that it's wrong to get married and have sex with your wife, because they're married to God (it's some bullsh*t reason like that I believe)? No, I don't think so. It's because before that was made a 'necessity' by the church, all the priests were giving the land and money they owned to their children, and nothing was going to the church. Guess they solved that problem well. And I'm tired of hearing people bash heavy-metal music because it's 'evil and Satanic'. You know what? If it is, it's the musician's choice to make it that way. Music is about getting a message to people, and if that message is about Satanism, then so be it. It's a right to be able to do that. And not all heavy metal is about Satan and evil. There's alot of heavy-metal bands that send out a possitive message. Alot of youths who listen to heavy-metal say they listen to it because it means something to them. For example, KoRn's song Falling Away From Me is all about house-hold abuse, and after producing the album that that songwas on, they said the recieved hundreds of letters from their fans saying that KoRn's music helped them through some of the most dificult times of their life, and some even went as far as to say that their music stopped them from commiting suicide. And then there's the crap about tattoos and piercings. Since when were tattoos and piercings considered evil? Seriously, that doesn't even make sense. And wearing band T-shirts is a sign that your goth? What if your wearing a Beetles T-shirt? Wait, why am I asking that, nothing is more evil than the Beetles and their terrible Satanic songs :roll: . And then they say that cutting and burning yourself is a sign that the 'confused youth' is trying to come into touch with Satan. Ask any professional psychotherapist if thats the case with most of their clients and 5 bucks and a pizza says they'll laugh at you for being such an idiot. And being awake alot during the night probably means either you have Insomnia, or you're like me and don't like to waste your life sleeping. Eating too much or too little is a sign of being a goth? F*ck no, but it might be an early warning sign of a tape-worm infection or anorexia. Honestly, just apply common sense to most of these 'Warning Signs' and you'll wonder if theres actually anyone who believes this crock of sh*t. I could bring up a point for every single 'Warning Sign' proving how wrong and prejudice these people are, but most of you probably stopped reading after "or eating some f*cking 'Count Dracula' cerial makes you evil" so I'll stop my rant. Sorry if reading this wasted your time. Hey, I just realized that I wasn't very speechless at all :roll: .

Level 2
well said, the catholic church has caused more problems than its solved, the crusades killed thousands of people over nothing, but i think this topic is getting a little to personal, atill how can head-banging mean your evil thats gotta be one of the stupidest things ive heard I head bang like a hundred times a day, I played my bass to prison sex, before i forget, everything ive known, stinkfist, self esteem, carausel, the meow mix song, and the pink panther song about 10 times each today and i was head banging the whole time, im a true spwan of satan :twisted:

Level 12
Sorry about bringing up the facts about Catholics. Just that most of the time they bring up a lot of problems Christianity can't agree with really.

Level 7
People with no religion rocks! Look at me, I'm a living proof!

if you all would be like me, world would be so much better place to live :mrgreen:

Level 6
Afronight_76 said:
]
hey the least you guys can do is try avoiding a religous discussion, dont want to get this thread locked ya know.

your the one that brought this up. and in the first quote, it talked abotu church. so you started this whole religion topic.

Level 5
Hmm, I think Teppana has a point, we should all conform to be the same person and we would all be happy :roll: Jokes. But seriously, sometimes Religion can be a good thing, it's just that too many corrupt people try and use it for their own purposes.

P.S. Afro, I know how to use paragraphing, I believe most people learned that in grade school, but my post was long enough as it was, and adding paragraphing would have just made it even longer. Besides, it's not hurting anyone as it is :) .

Level 16
And in this sense, is probably why the United States has seperation of church and state, therefore furhter contibuting to certain freedoms that other countries don't seem to conform to for rash reasons.

titan_06: let's not be cynical now, shall we?

Cold Voice: Nice speech. It's actually very well backed up as well

Thing is, some things, such as sermons, would incorporate certain aspects that aren't part of the religious material, and something the pastor/priest/pope :p made up that seeps itself into the religious society. I think the problem with Catholicism was there wasn't any reform in terms of thinkings. The main thing that was reformed was the abusive use of their money, as well as their heavy integration into the state affairs.

Something ironic: The church that posted that was a "Gothic church." Not necessarily the point, but yeah...

Level 13
Hahaha, I didn't knew I'm a goth, I'm shocked. I'll report to St. Mary's Church asap to get help.

@Afronight
The topic is to funny to get locked, I'll simply delete posts that get to far into a religious discussion. Hope the other mods think the same way.

Level 11
Cold-Voice said:
One big paragraph.

For the love of whatever deity you believe in, use the enter key!

I've seen countless things like this across the internet, as with those I'll laugh at it and move on to another thread.

And just for the record, I eat pop tarts for breakfast, not Count Chocula cereal.

Level 12
Lord Finarfin said:
And just for the record, I eat pop tarts for breakfast, not Count Chocula cereal.

Hmmm... weren't you one of those who claimed to be a goth or something like it with Kerri and some others? :\

Level 8
I remember something like that, too...

According to these list I must admit... I'm a Goth!!! I knew it. I suspected it for years and now I've proof.
Thx to St. Mary's Church. They opened my eyes :roll:

Btw, philosophy may not be a religion, but of course it can be seen as some kinda blasphemy (if you're fundamentalist enough).

Level 13
Sleeps too excessively or too little.
hum... i do both!i sleep too little when i'm awake(5 or 6 hours a day)

Is excessively awake during the night.
yeah, those 5 or 6 hours are usually between 11pm and 6am

Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation.(This is a
Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love.
Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health
center.) -Complains of boredom
what? i was bored and i had a knife! it didnt bleed too much!

-Drinks alcohol.
no coment

-Claims to be a goth.
i'm no goth!!! i'm a vampire!!!

may satan save the poor souls of those who believe in the false words of the preachers, PEOPLE!! OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE ITS TO LATE!!! BE HAPPY AND HAVE SEX!!! temptation is nothing more than what your heart tells you to do

Level 11
SeaGull1723 said:
Lord Finarfin said:

Hmmm... weren't you one of those who claimed to be a goth or something like it with Kerri and some others? :\

Haha, that was a long time ago now. And according to that list we all are. =)

And you may call me a goth if you wish, I assume that would be my label if we were all given one, but I make no claim to be goth. And yes, I posted such things a few months ago, but people do change.

Status
Not open for further replies.