• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Midge Ure might have questionable nationalist tendencies, but there's no denying he knows his way around a compelling song.

This is his latest single, "unfortunately" heralding a solo album and not more Ultravox. On the other hand, this sounds pretty good so I'll most likely grab the album when it drops.

I haven't bought any CDs for aaaages...

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I haven't bought any CDs for aaaages...
Same here until like a month ago when I found a pretty awesome second hand CD retailer with a damn sweet supply and reasonable prices. Before that I was pretty much unable to aquire hard copies of anything music without ordering online.

Recent spoils includes Puscifer - "C" is for (Please Insert Sophomoric Genitalia Reference HERE)

Level 7
I am a guitarist (basic) and love all Maiden guitar solos. Listened to them long ago. But now a days I am hearing/singing Fear of the Dark solo most of the times.

Level 11
Sleeping with Siren - If I'm James Dean then You're Audrey Hepburn acoustic:

Pierce the Veil - Stay Away from my Friends:

Alesana - Early Morning:

The Chicken Song 10 Hours

Masketta Fall - You don't know you're beautiful HAHA

207020-albums7531-picture87615.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I can't believe this was 4 years ago, when I was still in my elementary school :( Time passes by so quickly, I've never been that much into the future. Childhood was a happy memory for me, as it should be for everyone. Now as I'm in school where I need to study a lot and many subjects and perform well in weeks which are dedicated for tests, I'd like to get back to my elementary school more than ever.

Maybe that song isn't my favourite, but it brings some memories. Sigh, why do I always forget to take photos of the most common places I spend my time in, it might be as boring as f*ck at the moment, but take 10 years and you hate yourself for it...

About the song, Eminem's parts sucked :p Rihanna sounds just fine, although I'm not a fan of either of those

Status
Not open for further replies.