• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

lawl, just listened to this.

and found this guy dance with this song. his freestyle is just damn near inhuman o_O

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Last edited:
Level 15
Danger in the Sky - track #26 from Kameo: Elements of Power OST (2005)

In 2013, composer Steve Burke uploaded his soundtrack work for the game. The Kameo Composer Edition archive (540 MB, more than 5 hours of music, 265 tracks) does not include the commercial OST music.

The official Steve Burke site seems mangled at the moment. Fortunately, Archive.org and DropBox are our friends

About the game's OST, and the free downloadable tracks
Nice song, never played the game tho. Might check it out...

Anyway:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Land of Confusion

Genesis version (1986, original)

Disturbed version (2006)

Genesis version :

- The puppets come from the 80s-90s British satirical show Spitting Image
- Can you name all the celebrities and characters caricatured (good luck spotting most of them) ? (spoiler, names here)
- The music video stars a caricature of former actor and ex-President of the United States Ronald Reagan.

Disturbed version :

- The music video is based on Todd McFarlane's drawing style.
- It stars The Guy, which is the official mascot for the band.

Last edited:
Level 15
I love being surprised. I went in expecting to hate the movie, didn't watched the trailers, had a bad feeling.
But the production was good, the music was phenomenal and yeah the story was a bit off from WC1 it was based on plus the movie had some really bad out of moment one-liner jokes thrown in there which were really cringy.
But it was a decent film!

When I heard this track I knew it was gonna be a good movie!

Level 28
I love being surprised. I went in expecting to hate the movie, didn't watched the trailers, had a bad feeling.
But the production was good, the music was phenomenal and yeah the story was a bit off from WC1 it was based on plus the movie had some really bad out of moment one-liner jokes thrown in there which were really cringy.
But it was a decent film!

When I heard this track I knew it was gonna be a good movie!

Nice to hear that! I'm looking forward to watch Warcraft, even though I have no high hopes for it.

This is probably my favourite warcraft track, specially from 3:50 on. But overall they're all just really nice. The movie track is cool but didn't give me the feels, though :/

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Cosmos - Yamaguchi Momoe (1977)

Live

Music box variant

A woman will get married tomorrow. She is about to leave her family, but her mother is anxious.

One of the most well-known Japanese songs devoted to the autumn.
Some also say, one of the best songs in Japanese music history.

Lyrics by Sada Masashi.

Last edited:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
I'm a Medieval Man - Blizzard Entertainment (1996)

The song's title may well be a reference to the Command & Conquer song "Mechanical Man".

Quoted from WoWWiki :
" If the disk for Beyond the Dark Portal or the original demo is inserted into a CD player, the orchestrated music from the game can be played. In addition, there is a bonus 13th track called "I'm a Medieval Man" which features remixed sound bites from the first game. The track is also available in-game by typing "disco" as a cheat. (This however gives you the status cheater when you finish that mission.) "Medieval Man" is also a cheat code in Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness to play the song as background music or in StarCraft to obtain all unit upgrades for free. Also, in StarCraft, if one clicks on an observer while playing as the Protoss, a clip of the song will be played."

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Warcraft_II:_Tides_of_Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.