• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Two songs right now:

Theatre of Tragedy - And When He Falleth (the courtesy of my signature, sort of)

And

My Dying Bride - Sear Me MCMXCIII

Level 28
Two songs right now:

Theatre of Tragedy - And When He Falleth (the courtesy of my signature, sort of)

Theatre of Tragedy! Shame on me for forgetting about the existence of this band.

Yeah, game's ambient certainly gives a mood. They know how to work with the emotions on the long term really well. I never listened to F.E.A.R.'s before, really good, reminds me of Thief's (the older games, I haven't played the new one), which is good.

Niccccceeeeee

A little video redux of Teto - Turn

Also, on a non-ambient note, this is both incredibly awesome and incredibly lame at the same time

Sweet, really focused. And I always find OK GO fine, nothing remarkable and nothing "dislikeable" hahaha.

I've been listening a lot to Sigur Rós that does music that is post-rock on the edge of ambient. Kind of uplifting mood.
[YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INWZy3-Vw80[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.