• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Old vs New Hive Site mapfilenames: space changed to hyphen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Sorry I tried google search and didnt find the answer. I tried even zipped files such as Legion TD official hive map download. The files inside have spaces replaced with hyphen. I'm downloading from MMH and ENT and the map of concern have that difference on space (ENT & MMH map filenames) and hyphen (new hive site) Why is it so?

Level 4
That was some magic ^_^

Wait, you mean everyone else renamed with no hypen? I'm the first post about this?

(So yeah, tested it! I see now, I'll have to rename my bot maps back again.) And all this time, I thought it was just me.

I even re-uploaded maps from here before to MMH and ENT :(

Status
Not open for further replies.