• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Old,suckish projects

Should I remaster these

• YAS!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • nah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes!

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Well,this is something similar to what Daffa did.These are my first 3 creations with the WE.They are horrible,since i had no experience back then.I just thought i will post it here to get feedback and maybe later continue to work with them.

Small farm template

Dark entertainment

Unexpected tab 3

Archimonde Supreme's Wrath

Type: Template / Terrain
Category: Medieval / Warcraft
Map Size: 64x64
Playable Map Size: 64x64
Suggested Players: Any

SMALL FARM
BY ARCHIMONDE SUPREME

STORY
This is just a small terrain I made in my free time. Its really small and can probaly only be used for a small cinmatic. Its my first map/terrain that I uploaded. I will aprcciate feedback and suggestions. Give credit if used. And just to say I am Ricardo. Its my real name. The terrain is a small farm at a crossroads of a rocky, dusty road. It is on the edge of the forest.it has a small lake in the middle filled with fish. The forest is also full of animals. The farm is owned by a farmer who's lives there with his wife and children. They have a lot of animals and plants so they are well-off.there are houses for rent and a small inn at the entrance of the farm. Across the road is a neighboring farm.

Features:
155 units
2340 doodads
6 tile types
A nice map preview

Screenshots
e78450cc98fd0f63f42b260decfab5dc_90058.png

Credits
dhika axe
Wandering Soul
Sin'dorei 300
Yayoi

Special thanks:
Dhika axe for doing map preview.

Download link

Type: Arena
Map Size: 128x128
Playable Map Size: 128x128
Suggested Players: 1 damn good one

Dark Entertainment
By Archimonde Supreme

Description
You play as Tojara the bladedancer,a powerfull blademaster with 4 normal abilitys and 1 ultimate. Your goal is to survive until the timer runs out. There are many bosses to kill and custom items to buy or get from bosses.

Gameplay
In this map time is everything. You must survive for a certain amount of time to win. As time passes you wil grow stronger but the enemies will become more and more.

Features
A custom hero
3 custom abilitys
4 mini-bosses
A duel event
7 bosses
34 custom items
9 merchants

Screenshots
2015-04-06%2000_33_17-Greenshot.jpg

Credits
Astaroth Zion
Master Haosis
Sin'dorei 300
-Grendel
FrIkY
Peekay
UgoUgo
Jesus Hipster
~Nightmare
Blackdeath
Dhika Axe
TLI-Inferno
Blood Raven
Revilo
Kwaliti
Lord T
Mr.Goblin
Kazzo
Tarrasque

Authors note
Special thanks to Dhika Axe for doing preview image

Type: Campaign
Difficulty: Normal and Hard

Archimonde Supreme's Wrath 1
By Archimonde Supreme

Description

This is a short campaign made. It is the first in a series of 4 campaigns that will tell the story of Archimonde Supreme and his battle against the old gods and faceless ones. This is not very good but you will have to play it in order to know the story.

Gameplay

There are only 4 playebale maps but 5 cinmatics. In two of the 4 playebale maps you will play as Archimonde Supreme,in one a blademaster and in another the burning legion.

Features

Custom items
Custom abilities
A custom hero
Custom enemies
A demon race
4 playeble maps
5 cinmatics

Credits
Peekay
Sin'dorei 300
-Grendel
Kimberly
Master Haosis
FrIkY
Daenar 7
Kwaliti
Ugo Ugo
Freddyk
Dhika Axe
Ampharos_222
Kitabatake
67chrome

Authors note
Special thanks to Dhika axe for doing preview image

Download Link

Once again,i had no experience when i created this and they are terrible.Scooping out your eyeballs would feel better than playing this

Last edited:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Cant say about the Archimonde supreme.. But the farm terrain needs improvement with some more custom imports and smooth terrain... ( the terrain is good and smooth but doodads are placed in wrong places)

However The Dark entertainment looks interesting 2 me.....
I want to play it.. But as it's not on the Hive.. I vote for remake.

:)

Level 21
All three were rejected.I still need to fix what the moderators said in their comments.I was young,foolish,arrogant and un-experienced back then and uploaded all 3 in a row without thinking about it.

Level 9
Level 7
Well, I thought I never can see your old maps again...

Very Memorial.

-Still credited as Dhika axe.
-I meet Lord Archimonde/Whitefang because those map.
-You almost quit hive because of your Dark Entertainment map.
-I got my first rep because of this.
-and Other Memorial

Level 21
Was bored so I made some minor changes to Small Farm.It's still shit,but it's a bit more bearable now.Since I'm still bored,you can now give suggestions and Ill do it.

Level 21
Re-uploaded Archimonde Supreme's Wrath with a few fixed bugs,grammar issues and misplaced doodads.I also removed some over spammed doodads,increased the dialogue time and decreased some overdone fog.

I have a question for you guys:Should I 'remake' this?You know,take everything and make it better plus fix everything?

Level 21
Yeah
re-uploaded Dark Entertainment with fixed bugs,doodad+terrain fixes and minor grammar fixes,as well as moving around some units+doodads

Last edited:
Level 6
When I start the campaign (Chapter 1 "Capture") the screen turns black. Any ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.