• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello fellow map makers, this is Doomaker posting three projects that I am making. Also a small preview Darkiller is making too.

Doom TD
A small map TD for 6 players with extras to give boosts to players, like special upgrades and et cetra.

Chaos Chronicles-[Title TBA]
An rpg based in the world of Malygoth, the events make hell look hospitable, and only the chosen few can break the curse. Multiplayer and Single Player.

Lands of War Preview [Darkiller's Porject]
A cinematic with two nations blinedly plunging themselves into war, but behind their royalty, lies a traitorous figurine.

If you have projects and would liekt hem to be supported [must be your original idea] then mail the game name and stats to [email protected] and we will post it on our site [upon completion] and a response, with amongst other things, will be mailed back. Thank you and have a good day :) !

Level 1
Well, we had a site, but we demolished it because the amount of storage of data and download was very low and wasn't a good place to set up on. I will post when I find a suitable site. Darkiller and I were thinking about freewebs.com, we will post when we have decided, in at least 2 days within this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.