• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

OgreOneHeaded

Draenor Ogre. Enjoy. i will update it later. But I decided I will release it now, because it finally has portrait.

It has one portrait, but two sets of animations. If you want him to use lance use alternate animations. So its basicly two units in one model.

For Icon i suggest you use this mysterpiece by NFwar or Ogre icon from Ginufe

Updated. Those Emmiters was not supposed to be in there. I will make some version with new ones. Or perhaps only make emmiters on mage versions. Thanks for pointing it out.

Updated again - the clipping should be fixed on the shoulder.
- Fixed the spear in decay anim.

Keywords:
Ogre, Draenor, Stonemaul, Warrior, Lancer, Slaver, Emperor, Warcraft,
Contents

OgreOneHeaded (Model)

OgreOneHeaded (Model)

Reviews
08:58, 5th Dec 2014 MiniMage: Neat alternative to the ingame ogres. Approved.
Level 25
I'm having some trouble selecing his Club variant, it's like I can only select him from the upperbody and up.
Also he needs a death alternate animation, it looks a bit weird having an Ogre with a spear drop a club when he dies.

Sorry for being a nusiance, it's a great model and I just want to use it ingame :)

Level 38
I'm having some trouble selecing his Club variant, it's like I can only select him from the upperbody and up.
Also he needs a death alternate animation, it looks a bit weird having an Ogre with a spear drop a club when he dies.

Sorry for being a nusiance, it's a great model and I just want to use it ingame :)

Thats extremely strange because that should be fixed also with the lastest update.... Now I really dont understand anything.

Level 13
Now thats what I call an Ogre, I think it needs a death altenate too where the spear will fall too same with the death anim his club just dissapears. But anyway its really better than the blizzard ogres.

Edit: Also I noticed that in Decay flesh or Decay bone I think, the spear is very far from his corpse.

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I really love this, for the reasons all have stated before: It's an Ogre that isn't just a copy/pasta of the old Ogres (which EVERYONE seems to be stuck doing). New & creative, but simple enough to totally fit in with the others. The new face really sells it. The spear-animations are a wonderful reprieve from "CLUB BASHA HEAD" monotony, as well.

4(.8)/5