• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Official Issue Tracker for Suggestions and Bugs

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
This happens when it loads my custom plugins (sorry about the color):
Untitled-1.jpg
All works fine in previous Sharpcraft version. Please don't say I have to re-create all of those plugins all over again...

And now -game parameter doesn't work, in other words I can't launch Sharpcraft at all.

Btw, the version uploaded in tool section works for newer patches, right?

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
What kind of plugins have you made? The current release of SharpCraft doesn't have all the plumbing to make custom natives yet. If you need it, I'll see if I can get something going as soon as possible. You will need to change some parts, but most parts should work just fine as is.

Level 7
I saw that custom tileset is listed on the tracker, but I'd like to reinforce that it should be added ASAP as every big strategy map currently playable in wc3 (Azeroth Wars, Lordaeron the Aftermath/Foremath, Kalimdor the Aftermath, Fall of Quel'thalas etc) uses custom tilesets with customised pathability.

Level 3
When using WEX, it seems to have problems with vJass.
For example, the lines

Code:
library test

endlibrary

produce the error
upload_2017-5-30_23-55-37.png

This is a blank map, with no other triggers beyond the melee initialization. The empty library, and other vJass, compiles fine with NewGen. My game is version 1.27b.

It may be noteworthy that WEX will save properly with this trigger enabled. But if the trigger is disabled and I attempt to re-enable it, the error is produced and the trigger does not enable.

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
When using WEX, it seems to have problems with vJass.
For example, the lines

Code:
library test

endlibrary

produce the error
View attachment 269250

This is a blank map, with no other triggers beyond the melee initialization. The empty library, and other vJass, compiles fine with NewGen. My game is version 1.27b.

It may be noteworthy that WEX will save properly with this trigger enabled. But if the trigger is disabled and I attempt to re-enable it, the error is produced and the trigger does not enable.
That's interesting. I'll see if I can reproduce it, but it's related to the extended setting named "Enable Custom Script Checking" which should be disabled in the "Extended Settings" menu. It should be disabled by default.

Level 3
Well, gosh. I could have sworn I'd tried it with that very option both enabled and disabled, and yet when I disabled it again everything seems to work.
Thank you, either way. I feel like a dunce, but I suppose better that than there be a serious problem.