• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
-> Disappeared
So that, well, I make change with the lore:

UPDATED:

Well it was a long story how this group was created.... Nah I'm just spreading lies. I made this because the legend known as CM (Do not say the full name in vain), the former Mythic, lead a cake crusade against all who resisted. SCN, Heinvers, and Chobibo then formed a triple alliance to resist. Soon after, a shining light, Devin appeared out of the darkness to purge the evil. The resistance grew with new faces enough to the point where we were not just resisting, there was war.

Months later, the Cake Crusade was disappeared. With the appear of new faction, which are Darko, who help the Cake Crusade, and Edge, who help RACC, the war continued...

Lore by SCN. Modified by Darko

If you want, you could add these ^

Level 6
Updated
Darko said:
So that, well, I make change with the lore:

UPDATED:

Well it was a long story how this group was created.... Nah I'm just spreading lies. I made this because the legend known as CM (Do not say the full name in vain), the former Mythic, lead a cake crusade against all who resisted. SCN, Heinvers, and Chobibo then formed a triple alliance to resist. Soon after, a shining light, Devin appeared out of the darkness to purge the evil. The resistance grew with new faces enough to the point where we were not just resisting, there was war.

Months later, the Cake Crusade was disappeared. With the appear of Darko who help the Cake Crusade and Edge who help RACC, the war continued...

Lore by SCN. Modified by Darko

If you want, you could add these ^

Level 6
Just got huge time for programming and released MyWc3Manager v0.1b! <3 (Yes it has been all remade)
Ill delete it if...its not the place... :c

MyWc3Manager
Version 0.1b Download From here (no instructions required,just go to setting and set path then enjoy! <3):

Level 32
um. What exactly is this?
patrick_from_spongebob-265.gif

Level 6
@SCN I hope it would,its great for mass downloading maps lol.
Im planning to add mass deletes ect for updates.
If you don't have Windows Installer 4.5 but have .Net Framework 4 Ill send you the files in zip,tho the setup would download from Microsoft if you don't have them... :D

Level 32
Well, I didn't need it anymore since I am able to put in my WC3 downloads anyway. Are you putting this up on Hive, I'm sure many would find it useful. I forgot... there was someone downloading hundreds a day because he didn't have full time internet.

Anyway, who are these new members? o_0

Level 6
Well i might plan that sometime,yet still i want it to be more improved..
I will find some huge time tomorrow (Erhhh not if something happens,but i can have atleast an hour for it xD),and fix,improve somethings... and i think i have found a way to lower the filesize (Not really,i just think that the icons must have caused some trouble... >.>)
I could upload on hive however,tho that i think it needs more features...Opinion? :D

No idea... ^_^

Level 6
Island inside my country,Kish Island.
Its a beautiful island and city,compared to other cities in here its more modern and well...better buildings..cars..ect..
Its more commercial rather than historical,people go there for shopping,fun ect.

Departing in 4 hours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.