• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Of blood and honor

What more should i do to improve this?

• Improve Terrian

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Improve gameplay

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Improve Models-Skins

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Improve Spells

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Nothing its fine that way

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Of Blood an Honor

230777-albums6587-picture73393.jpg

230777-albums6587-picture73792.png

Its been 15 years since the 2nd war has ended with the alliance been victorious.After all the bloody impacts,Tirion Fording moves to Lordearon along with his order,The Knights of the Silver Hand.As a graditude to his services,King terenas has made him governor of the Mardenholde Keep in Hearthglen.This campaign is based on the Novel and it is about one day in Tirion's life that will change his life in total.

230777-albums6587-picture73791.jpg

Humans

Tirion Fording-Lord of Mardenholde keep and one of the first members of the Silver Hand.Even he is about 50 years old he is still a skilled fighter with both swords and Warhammers.

Saidan Dathrohan-Commader of Stratholme and one of the first members of the Silver Hand.Old friend of Tirion and a fearsome leader.

Aden-was the Captain of the Guard of Mardenholde Keep and one of the closest friends of governor Tirion Fordring
of the principality of Hearthglen.

Barthilas-was ordained a paladin just as the Second War ended, a war which claimed his parents' lives, and left the young man a deep hatred for all orcs.He is second in command by Tirion leads.

Orcs

Eitrigg-is an aging orc warrior who served with valor and distinction during the First and Second War, losing two sons to battle. After he learned the truth of Gul'dan's betrayal and his bargain with Kil'jaeden, Eitrigg fled into the wilderness of Lordaeron, forsaking his race and determined to live out the rest of his days in peace.

Thrall-son of Durotan.Thrall was raised in the Human city of Durnholde and learned all about reading talking and thinking like a human.An excellent leader and strategist he became second to Doomhammer when he founded the new horde by setting free the imprisoned orcs.After Doomhammer's death he became the New Warcheif of the New Horde.

230777-albums6587-picture73790.png

Prelude-Ages of War(100% done)
Chapter one-A Clash of Arms(100% done)
Chapter two-Looking for the Truth(0% done)
Interlude-Memories from the Past(0% done)
Chapter three-An old friend,a new request(0% done)
Interlude-The trial of Honor(0% done)
Chapter Four-Execution(0% done)
Chapter Five-Living in Exile(0% done)

Campaign Team

Project Leader:Theoden[KoMe]
Terian Templates:Remixer
Trigger Help: The_New_Divide
Units-Spells:Theoden[KoMe]
Misc Help: open Slot
Beta Tester: open Slot

Screenshots and Credits

Nothing yet to add.I will update soon cause im working on terrain now

ChangeLog

Version 0.1 (beta) Has come.Test it but don't expect too much cause its just the prelude and an unfinished chapter.Have fun.

Last edited:
Level 7
Prelude-Prehistory of the game(10% done)
Chapter one-Hunting in the Wild(0% done)
Chapter two-Looking for the Truth(0% done)
Interlude-Memories from the Past(0% done)
Chapter three-An old friend,a new request(0% done)
Interlude-The trial of Honor(0% done)
Chapter Four-Execution(0% done)
Chapter Five-Living in Exile(0% done)

Need you help? ^^

Good luck with it!

BTW, have you TFT now? It will be really difficult with RoC.

Level 7
A little bit. Give me a list about ToDo-Triggers and maybe i can help. Maybe instead of this you want reviewed a early version of my bigest project.

i habe tft now

This denglish xD

I know it was a typemistake. But look at googletranslate or something else what "have" in german.

Greetz-The_New_Divide

Last edited:
Level 24
Alright, I love whenever someone wants to make a campaign based on WarCraft lore, I wish you the best of luck.

Tirion Foroding

You might want to know that it's spelled Fordring.

Level 24
If Tirion Foroding or Tirion Fordring...
Nobody beats Tyrion Lennister!

Well I would claimquite a few people does actually such as Jaime Lannister, Eddard Stark, Tywin Lannister and Ollena Tyrell.

Appearently this last part was a spoiler, sorry.

Last edited:
Level 7
Damn you Razosh.

Can anyone give him negative Reputation becouz Spoiler!!!!!

Why nobody can talk about Game of thrones without get spoilerd of the story. I want talk about this beautiful series. But its not possible becouz some people like Razosh. :goblin_cry:

Last edited:
Level 7
I have see just the 3 first episodes. I have know something of the things you told about. But not all. I must wait to see further episodes.

When your name is Razosh look at this:
Rob, the king of the north, are killed by one of his own peoples! And his half-brother John Snow are poisoned in some years and nobody of the days of today know, if he survive! Take this roar! Brian dies in this or next season btw.

Level 24
Look, I'm truelly sorry if I spoiled anything I only mentioned what was in the third book.

Level 24
lol youtrust wow?....
Dude blizzard made a lame version of wow...
I stoped trusting wow after the Wrath of the Lich King version cause they really fucked up all the gameplay.
Classes became shit and items where useless cause of just op lvl 80 servers.....

Your personal opinion does not change the fact that you're wrong and if you do not trust wow than why do you use wowwiki? And why would you not trust warcraft games about warcraft lore?

Level 5
Well here is the deal.
I wanted to learn all about lore so I downloaded all warcraft novels-comics in pdf.
After I red most I realized that 2 where worth to become a campaign
Of Blood and Honor and Arthas the rise of the Lich King.
The second had hell of a work cause its huge.So I came up with the first option.
In order to get info I typed in google and the 3 first choices where on WoW wiki.
As you can see im in a dead end.

Level 24
I have changed the name ..... you were right his name is Fording.

I also have the prelude and the half of the first chapter attached.Anyone who likes to test it feel free to do so and I expect a feedback or a review.

Cinematic errors:
-There are many grammatical error for instance you don't use space between . and the start of a new sentence and in one part you have written "Agent Crusade and Heightlord".
-You misspelled Turalyons name.
-You mispelled Fordring.

Chapter One:
-One of Tirions ability icons appears as a green box with the text tool tip missing.
-After killing Eitrig nothing happens.
-You misspelled Fordring.

Level 5
ok about cinematics:
- I will fix the grammatical errors and update
-isn't it spelled Tyralyon?
-I wiil fix tirion's name

about chapter one:
as I have said it isn't done yet so the trigger with eitigg is missing.i will make it asap
-about the cure wounds ability I will fix it too

Thank you for playing I will fix them as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.