• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Bricks of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Lore of the World

A stranger known as Fernis came on a strange land.He met only wild beast and orges in his way to a good spot to camp.Finally he reached a strange lake which he settled down with his people.He named the city Fernisia and his influence has been spreaded to all the rest of the world which took his name "Fernisia"

Present Time

3 ages have passed since Fernis has passed away.Some say he was a divine being.Other he was an elf.But the truth is he has been killed by his own kin.Humans have come from other regions.Dwarfs have been seen living into the mountains north and south of Fernisia, the old capital.Elfs have settled the woods and Orcs have come from the northen wastes.Cities have grown and alliances have been made.But someone has the will to stop the expansion of Humans to the east...

World Map

230777-albums6587-picture81860.png

Humans of Menfaros
Exiled Humans
Wood Elfs
Dwarfs
Orcs
Fel Orcs
Trolls
Ogres
Dragons
Rest are pretty known like Brown for mountains ,green for forests and blue for rivers-lakes.Red spots are bridges

Main Heroes

Adolf the Blonde-The wise king of Menfaros and the last sons of Menfaros' line of kings.When his son Ridolf was born , he was so happy that they say he went hunting alone in the elven woods.During tha 18th year of his reign he banished Parnos and his followers because of plots against him.He is 45 years old and he is now at the 25th year of his reign.

Parnos the Strong-The Exiled king of Marnia.Its been 7 years since he was banished and Parnos has proved to be an excellent leader and king.He made an alliance with the Dwarfs and managed to build Barnis Stronghold from the ruins of the old one called Mikroom.He has a son called Jonathan and he is 38 years old living in peace.

Ternos Sunstrider-Elven lord of Quel'thos.He is more than 300 years old and he has necer exited his wooden realm.They say he is the grandson of Fernis but the humans just dont belive it.He has made a trade alliance with the people of Lake town and Bridgehead town.

Thorin Stonebeard-The hight King of dwarfs living in Durnfold.An excellent smith and warrior ,and a good diplomat as well.The local trolls and orges alwas try to harash the Kingdom but the stonebeards wont so easily fall.

Morgrim Doomhammer-Grand orc Warchief and Lord of the Doomhammer Alliance.He has made an alliance with Fel orcs orges and trolls in order to destroy the humans of Menfaros and the Elfs who are long-ago enemies.His only wish is to see the humans broken and helpless.

Smarg Ironfist-Cheiftain of Kaz'grizor and second in lead to the Doomhammer Alliance.He has been send to Kaz'grizor by Morgrim as a counter move to the Exiled humans advance of the east.He is a bloodthirsty orc and he just wants to battle till he is gone.

Zul'raman-Troll cheiftain of Zul'kis and Member of the Doomhammer Alliance.Been so long in power and unable to conquer the northen Dwarfs he enters in a pact with the orcs joining the Doomhammer alliance.He has become a puppet of Morgrim due to his low intelligence level.But Morgrim seems to know how to handle trolls

Bordog the Big-Ogre King of War'glin and Member of the Doomhammer alliance.A long forgoten people the ogres are and the most stupid of all.Since he could not expand his territory as a King he was he joined the Doomhammer alliance to gain power and land.But he wont make too much of it because Morgrim wants it all.

Berathos-The Dragon Lord of Bordengord.Him and Azeratha,the Dragon Queen have been in life for more than 4 ages.They have stayed in hidding before the arrival of Fernis.The dragons are neutral and strong enought to burn down any city they like.A powerfull allie but an unpredictable too..

Campaign Progress

Chapter 1:Elven Embassador 95 %done
Chapter 2:Mission to Amfaros 0% done
Interlude:Under Siege 0% done
Chapter 3:Seeking Dwarven faces 0% done
Chapter 4:The Iron King 0% done
More chapters are to come.I will end up with 17 playable chapters and 7 Interludes

Screenshots
230777-albums6587-picture81883.png
230777-albums6587-picture81884.png

Credits
I will give credits to all those who helped me with this campaign.Also to those who i used their resourses.Havent used any yet but i will.

Feel free to post any coment and suggestions.I was just in a hurry to make this thread cause i wanted to see what is your opinion about it.

Last edited:
From the names and places I see that you heavily based them a little on Greek culture:)
It seems interesting, you altered just a bit those races (good thinking, at least to me).
You could have diversified those protagonist names(to me it's too warcraft-ish).
The question is: an RTS campaign, Rpg-type or other types?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.