• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My first map, other's can play =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The Final Conflict...

After Arthas became Lich King.
Kel'Thuzad, became lord of the Undead Forces in Lordearon.
Bacause of his ranking in Necromancy he has set to find Arthas in Icecrown Glacier, and obtain his reward.
When he he arrived he obtained the Crystal of Brethrezen, and he placed it inside his soul, so he can keep it forever.
Years passed, and Kel'Thuzad was still in control of Lordearon, until Kil'Jaeden, the lord of demons fought Kel'Thuzad in order to retrieve the Crystal of Bethrezen and obtain it's power. He managed to obtain the Crystal but it felt to dust in Kil'Jaeden's hand.
That was the last of Kel'Thuzad.
Years passed and Fuldrend the new crowned Lord of Undead in Lordearon has learned that the crystal still remains in one piece, hidden somewhere in the Lordearon Valley of an Unkown Location.
Now he sets of on his journey to retrieve the crystal and use it to destroy Kil'Jaeden once and for all.

After Illidan was slayed brutally by Arthas in Icecrown Glacier.
Kael, the Blood Mage returned the dead body to the Rogue Empire hidden underneath Dalaran, for his pride.
The Rogue King, Majev's long lost brother, has passed on Illidan's role as a Demon Hunter to the highest ranking Night Elf Rogue he has, the Rogue Warlord, Huntre'dd.
Since he had obtained the Demon Hunter's role, he has been hunting for the most notorious demons and fiends.
Years passed after the lich Kel'Thuzad died, one of Huntre'dd's spies told him that Kil'Jaeden will be looking for the Crystal of Bethrezen in the Lordearon Valley.
Since that he has set trail to the Lordearon Valley to find and assasinate the Demon Lord for his Kingdom.

After Arthas obtained the Lich King's Throne.
Admiral Proudmoore has been granted king, and had to recruit the best in lordearon as his troops for the upcoming war with the undead which they started.
The king's troops found a Human Paladin named Teste'mond stranded on a beach near the sunken ruins, trained him and he mastered the art of the Elements.
Since that he has been travelling through lordearon, searching for ingredients for his war potions he makes back in dalaran.
One day jaina went with Teste'mond on a hunt for Thunder Lizards.
Jaina died from a Stampede which Rexxar the Beast Master has Activated.
When the king found out, he banished Teste'mond to never enter Lordearon again, and leave immediately.
He Travelled through Lordearon's Valley when he heard that a unique Crystal is hidden in the Valley. He had to find it, to return it to the king, to get his respect back.

The Orc War General, was a great warrior, fighting in durotar until Thrall believed that Ju'bel had been trading with the human forces on the outskirts of Durotar.
He got sent to Lordearon, as a test to see if he is worthy enough to live in durotar, by surviving lordearon Valley, and escape alive.
When he arrived, his Aircraft got blown up by one of the Oblivion Towers which protect war from happening in the valley.
While he was unconcience he dreamt of when Thrall and Grom fought the Pitlord in the barrens together, and wanted to prove his might, other then surviving the valley he wanted to make it obvious to all races how powerful he is, he set of destroy all standing in his way, taking all help other orc's will offer him.

N/A
only some icons to CrazyRussian
Thanks

Screenshot.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_032809_225000_05.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_032809_224844_01.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_032809_225134_10.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_032809_225106_09.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_032809_230712_05.jpg

That is one of the Orc's Abilities called Magnitude.
WC3ScrnShot_032809_230613_02.jpg

Blight Lord's Raise Dead Ability!

Due Date: Long While to Go!! ^ ^

Thanks

Last edited:
Level 7
Is that all? you may want to consider posting a bit more information here, or absolutely nobody will be interested.

Is the final conflict an AoS... or a sniper shootout.. could be anything. All i know is the title of your map.. :/

Level 13
hero info
maybe a screen shot of what the terrain and skills looks like
A bit of the story maybe you know that sorta would be lovely if you would add it

Level 2
thanks for replying and mentoining any mistakes you have found.
as i have been making the map i have been thinking of how it should end, or how you can win...

i will add more screenshots immediatelly to show my progression...

^ ^

Level 1
The story is progressing nice but there is a BIG problem which you did not notice
Admiral Proudmoore was killed in The Frozen Throne orc campaign then how did he come in now?

Level 2
He died....

i dont pay too much attention to campaign's lol
sorry dudes.
just a word, i have moved from this map onto a different map...

A DotA style map...

i will make a new thread all about it soon enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.