• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leonine Exodus (my first Campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Leonine Exodus

Introduction:
This project is my first ever Campaign I made from Warcraft3 world edtor. so if you find buggy stuff such as bad english (english isn't my mother language), unadvanced trigger making and more. just bare with me, as this is my first campaign. now, on with the Campaign (No demo available yet...)

Story/Lore:
The world...

Elengarde:
is a wealthy continent known as the "Region of Gold". ruled by King Viktor Ti'l Elengarde, who is a very stalwart leader who had never lost in all the hundreds of battles he has been through. he runs the Continent of Elengarde with great Glory and success.

Niro:
The Legends of old tells a story of an enigmatic ruler of the underworld known as Niro who likes to seek the ruin of Elengarde.. as hundreds of aeons passed. the old Legend just became Reality. as the King of Elengarde himself fought this demon "Niro". as the battle ends. the King Prevailed and thrusted his righteous blade in the heart of the evil. for that, the people of Elengarde celebrated for the King's success. but little did they know, that Niro is not the one who actually dies that easily. Niro will soon come back to Elengarde and ruin it.

Playable Characters:
a49kM.png

http://imgur.com/YJ3uL.png
Wulfer:
The Main Character, a Wolf Man, yes he is. from childhood, his parents died as early as he grew ready to walk the world alone. He thought himself how to survive in the midst of the forest around Elengarde. from region to region. alone. but soon, the dark days of Elengarde will change his life forever.

RCa4J.png

http://imgur.com/R867r.png
Lady Elmine:
A Young Priestess of Elengarde and a very loyal friend to the Princess of Elengarde, daugher of King Viktor. She has been Princess Marselva Ti'l Elengarde's best friend since childhood. during the Dark days of Elengarde, Elmine will never fall back from the trials it'll have. though few are her talents. She will still help with her power to Mend the good and Smite the evil.

4jSlg.png

http://imgur.com/IFlDW.png
Gurok:
An Elemental Golem created by the Necromancer named "Charlotte", Charlotte never actually tested the Golem's potential, and already considered it as trash because of the reason it can't tell her the words she wanted him to tell her, and that is "You're Beautifull, I will do your bidding, you are my queen, I am your slave" she immediately dumped him into a deep cavern. when he met Priestess Elmine, Elmine tought him lots of things that a mortal has, and that is the "Emotions" Gurok then treated her as his Friend and is ready to protect her with his life.

... More to Playable chars soon...

NPC/Enemy Characters:
King Viktor Ti'l Elengarde:
A Strong and wealthy ruler of Elengarde, he never seems to have any records of losing into any battles he has been through, not unti'l the Darkest days of Elengarde came...

Princess Marselva Ti'l Elengarde:
Daughter of the King, She seems to be afraid that her father's senses will be taken over by his worst enemy "Niro". Marselva already knew from the start that his father is not himself anymore. from the way he acted.

Lord Razul:
An undead Knight who prided himself as the lord of all evil and darkness. and that Niro to him is just his underling, and proves it by destroying Elengarde with his own hands. but Razul seems to be afraid of his wife Elsabeth, which makes it hard for him to make his own decisions and follows his wife's decision instead...

Lady Elsabeth:
Razul's wife, she is very strict and straight to all her decisions, she's a terrifying undead sorceress. that even Niro falls with respect to this horrible Witch.

Charlotte:
Daughter of the Undead couple Razul and Elsabeth. Charlotte likes to become just as powerfull as her mother Elsabeth. so she followed the ways of necromancy making such abominable experiments to mankind.

Niro:
The one called the Legend of the Dark, this legendary demon was once defeated by King Viktor Elengarde. but he will come back and bring the Darkest days of Elengarde. ruining it's peace. bringing fear throughout the lands. and will claim his revenge to the Gods who chained him in the pits of the dark.

Demo Download
:
soon...

Comments is really appreciated! thanks![/COLOR]

PS. Looking for mappers if possible.

Last edited:
Level 3
bump! for now, there's nothing to comment on for the Gameplay and such, but soon I will post screenshots and put up a Demo download (as soon as the Current chapter will be done)

Commenst/Feedback on Plot/Concept would also be nice anyway. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.