• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok, having figured out how to make a hero transfer from map to map (thanks for NOTHING, Blizzard) I have begun serious work on my Elaborate Fanfiction campaign called "Warcraft III: Return of Fire".

Time:

2 years after Arthas and Nerzulh became one.

Place:

A Desert in central Azeroth, some 40 miles from Stromwind Keep.

Who:

Ryu, an ex soldier from Stromgarde working as a bounty hunter.

What:

After finishing the job of slaying 10 Rogues, Ryu returned to the small town of Dusthollow. that night, while he slept, an army of Ghouls and Men commanded by the Death Knight Baron Perenolde of Alterac, laid the town to waste.

Ryu escaped, and he vowed to take revenge on his country's old foe...but soon he will learn that his quest is far deeper than revenge.

Cast:

The Mystic Slasher, Yugiro "Yuge" Onedai
Race: Orc
Clan/Nation: Shattered Hand
Relatives: Kargath Bladefist, uncle.
Comments: Yuge Onedai joins Ryu on his quest to bring honor to his clan, of which he believes himself to be the last. Is a warrior mage, which meansd he is a magic user who can fight.

The Ninja of the Woodlands, Luthien Windrunner
Race: Half elf
Clan/Nation: Neutral.
Relatives: Sylvanas Windrunner, cousin. Sylvos windrunner, cousin. Veressa Windrunner, mother.
Comments: The daughter of Veressa Windrunner and the mage Rhonin, and therefore a member of the prestigous Windrunner family AND the former Kirin Tor, Luthien's skills are unmatched. Her ninja skills are supplemented with healing powers.

The imrpovised weapon master, Dain
Race: Dwarf
Clan/Nation: Ironforge
Relatives: Magni Bronzebeard, mother's father's sister's cousin's newphew's ex boss.
Comments: Dain seems to be a drunkard at first, but soon proves to be a wise master of fighting. He uses the usual weapons of a Mountain king and his own unique style, using unconventional objects in his combat.

*Note: the name Yuge Onedai was not invented by me, it was invented by my friend The Chief. Dont take credit for it.
**Note: Yuge was born on Azeroth after BDP. He Didn't know about Thrall or anything like that because he was busy taking care of his aging uncle.

///

U.V

U.V

Level 7
maybe im blind (i may really be :) ) but i didnt quite see what you were tryng to say in your post except telling us some details on your campaign.

do need any help making or something?

GOOD NIGHT!

Level 2
Actually I do...

It seems Ryu can't use Bladestorm properly. I started out with a mountain king and changed him to a footman, because the other human units dont look like a young dashing hero IMO, and it woudldnt have been right to use Arthas. The mask gives me leeway.

Also, I might just forget the dwarf, because I cant get ANY of his abilities to work properly.

Chair
-One Throne is thrown and does splash damage. Stuns primary target.

Molotov Cocktail
-A bottle is thrown, explodes, and does splash damage. Primary target continues to take fire damage

---

Also I could use some assistance in creating my maps, well just for the reason that it would take me forever to do singlehandedly.

Cinematics need work too.

Currently I have created 3 maps: Levels 1 and 2, and the final boss area. A fourth is under construction right now, it is the second to last level.

OH! There is one thing:

I want them to be able to go to such locations as Ogrimmar, Stormwind and Theramore...I would greatly appreciate some maps that mimic these locations if it can be done.

///

Level 2
Ok, forget the dwarf as 4th member.

I am going to do this Final Fantasy 2 Style;
3 main members, and a 4th occasional member thats different every time.

///

Level 7
i finished your campaign, and wanted to say two main things:

1}WOW! awesome and long campaign you made!
2}since it ended with the famous sentense:
"to be continued" i hope you are working on the sequal...

Level 7
i finished your campaign, and wanted to say two main things:

1}WOW! awesome and long campaign you made!
2}since it ended with the famous sentense:
"to be continued" i hope you are working on the sequal...

Level 5
It looks like that it will be a realy good campaign, but there will be a lot of work too. What can I say...good work!
-------------------------------------------------------

Oh yea! If you will need a voice actor for a person in short dialog, I'm avaible to you!

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.