• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oddworld unvield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surrealotopia unvield

The questions have all been asked and now it is time for them to be answered.

What is Surrealotopia. Surrealotopia is a game based on real life. you can live up to age 70 and you can do lots of things in-between.

Why is Surrealotopia so different than Loap or Real Life for morons? Surrealotopia goes more into detail of video games, life, trash, jobs, and food. although it may not seem like much now, just wait till you play it.

the first pictures is the picture of the mall. There will be buildings being built when you first play. even roads being built. You can get a job as a construction worker to earn money and speed up the buildings, but eventually NPC's will build.

The second picture shows a hot air balloon ride(credits to red baron for model).
You will be able to go on tours, rides, and other fun things.

will there be any expansions to Surrealotopia? Yes there will be a few expansions will will be released a month or two after Surrealotopia release. One of them to expect is Surrealotopia: Inventions, where you can become an inventor and create all sorts of Gadgets and Gizmos, including the time machine.

Picture 3 is an arcade game, i made the model myself because i couldn't get anyone to make it for me.

Picture 4 is some of the arcade games that you can play in Surrealotopia.

The 10 day Surrealotopia demo will be released in late October and the full game will be released in spring of 2008.

I hope you enjoyed this small preview of Surrealotopia. please PM me or post here if you have any questions or comments.

If you would like to join <|('_')<| Go Team Go productions please PM me.

Thanks to dan van ohllus for name Surrealotopia

Attachments

• Mall.jpg
    Mall.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 210
  • Baloon.jpg
    Baloon.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Arcade.JPG
    Arcade.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 254
  • Classics.JPG
    Classics.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
good question gravedigger, which is why i need people to help me come up with a better name, I came out with this name and a few months later a was reading about a game that sounded cool in GI. only to look it up on myspace and find out that I do not like it. I do not want to be related in any way to that game, that game won't even appear in the city of Oddworld(name pending).

Level 4
good question gravedigger, which is why i need people to help me come up with a better name, I came out with this name and a few months later a was reading about a game that sounded cool in GI. only to look it up on myspace and find out that I do not like it. I do not want to be related in any way to that game, that game won't even appear in the city of Oddworld(name pending). Okay any new idea names please PM me.

And the idea of funky points gives me a headache.

the thought of having to make all of those mini games exhausts me. and for what, so other people can go go to the star wars convention while i use my cheated version because I'm the creator? I think not!

I'm not sure what game you found, all the Oddworld games I've played have been amazing, especially the two latest ones. Why not name your map something like Funkyworld or just make something up. But calling it Oddworld will excite people, then dissapoint them when they play it, only to find it has nothing to do with the Oddworld games. Also why are you going to bother to do that funky point thing (which will greatly reduce the amount of people that will play your map), when your going to use an extra post to complain about the extra work this generates for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.