• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can somebody help me name my new real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello I am in the middle of making a new "real life" Because it is so different from the other ones I do not think the name real life or life as a ______ will do. Can some people please put down name suggestions for it. Also I will post some stuff about what the map is all about.

What the map is all about:
Instead of starting off as a designated player to be the cops, mofia, ect, the players start off all the same as a unit selection wisp. You get to choose one of 14 availible heros to play with.

Red gets to decide the game type-
What do you mean by game type you may be asking??? In my real life there is going to be a "normal" game and a "survival" game. The normal game is going to be based off the basic real life you see everyday. In survival mode you have a while to get a job, house, money, and to build defences because the city is going to be attacked. After a while an army will start to close in on the city and keep attacking parts of it (including the players house). The last player standing wins.

Also I will be adding a score code reward as shown in Dark deeds so players that play alot will get rewarded with some stuff.

This is going to be very different then the other real lifes and I hope you all like it.

I am open for any suggestions and comments. Please post. (also plz give me a name for my map)!!

Level 3
Dude, this sounds pretty diffrent from the other's I've played! (which is what you said ^_^) But you need a name eh? Well, I'm thinking..."Average Life" or "Normality Living" Something saying that it's like real life but it has a humorous sense to it if you think about it! Anyway, PLEASE PM me to test your map ^___^

-Fallen Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.