• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer Needed! Please come if you are a terrainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I need a great terrianer for my map that will come out named War of Dalaran

You start off and get to pick a hero. There are forty hero choices. You get the hero and level it, get a job, get a house, live life (Kinda like real life in an rpg form)
Then later in the game the city will be attacked and you and your allies must protect yourselfs and survive. This games features include a Reward Code System (like in dark deeds), 40 heros to choose from, different modes of gameplay, COOL hero selection system (like in the oculus wars), and much more. This is a huge project as the city will be in a loap form but look really good like an rpg. The map is in dalaran ruins and is 220.220 i think. You need WE enhancer to open the map because I used some advanced triggers.
For terrianing the city you will be in the loading screen credits, ending cinimatic, and all around the map.
SOON this map will have an official website I will post the url later.
If you are interested and want more details feel free to email me [email protected] My aim is rhodesrash so you can message me when I am on.
thanks for reading this topic. Happy new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.