• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Amusment Park Map

Does this sound like it would be fun to play?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • I would have to see it first...

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok, I am creating a new map. People always create "serious" maps like aos or even mini-game maps where you have to compete. So far I have a small team formed. We are making a carnival map.

Description
You are a child who has all the time in the world at the Amusment Park (No name at the moment...) and you can go all around the carnival playing games by yourself or with others

***Games***
Movie Theater - There will be 3 movies (3 minutes long, are also being created)

Pokemon Arena - Will you get to have a fun pokemon battle :xxd:

Arcade - The only game that we thought of so far is Halo 3 that will be 1 level where you get to fight, there will be AI so the computers can fight also

Ideas are still being made also

What we need is ideas for games that can be really fun and that you would expect at a park (Nothing like a roller coaster though, not at the moment at least)

Thx in advance

You will get full credit in map if we use your ideas also :thumbs_up:

Level 9
I guess the problem with carnivals is there isn't a lot of rides you do things on so you'll have to be innovative, like rather than just sitting on a rollercoaster, maybe add a baloon shooting puzzle while it moves.

Possibly a ghost train, and whenever something jumps out you have a short time to cast an ability like *don't scream* or else you scream and are humiliated when you come out :p

Level 5
I Know, I have put alot of thought about this so i'm making it so its very interactive with possible maybe 1 roller coaster. I want to make it so you can play different events with friends to make it fun also.

Thx for the comments also :thumbs_up:

Level 15
Making a rollercoaster in Warcraft III, while difficult, is possible. But to make one that mimics RCT3's coaster-cam would be difficult, if not challenging.

Level 9
Actually rollercoasters = very easy. Just use cameras and pan between them, and move a unit along with it using move and height change triggers. Much testing needed to get it right, but not challenging at all. For shooting make shockwaves or something like that, if its too difficult I'll try and make something along these lines to demonstrate.

Level 5
Ok Thx...
And I am planning to make a an arcade with both classic and current systems

The tents I will use will be very useful
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=50321&prev=status=g&s=fair&d=list&r=20

You enter then it will teleport you to the game room...

-===Updates===-
Movies
-Halo vs Pokemon
-A Random Pokemon Movie

Rides
-Roller Coaster
-Ghost Ride
-Water Ride

Arcade
-pacman
-space invaders

---===Credits will be given away so far===---

Just_Spectating
gavdaman88 :cool:

If these are not your warcraft names please tell me them so i can give you proper credit :grin:

Level 5
Entertainment Tent ^_^

I can try that....

I was also thinking of making an enterainment tent

where every 10 minutes a show will happen and it will be randomized

Acts...

-Comedian
-Poor Magician (More funny than cool)
-Skilled Magician
-One will give credits to all who helped in map
-Random Prankster

Level 5
I was also thinking of adding an entertainment tent where people come up and do acts. The acts will be randomized FYI

Acts
-Poor Magician (More funny then cool)
-Skilled Magician
-Comedian
-Prankster
-Credit Giver (Gives credit to everyone who pitched in to help this game

Warcraft name : koondad (NO CAPS ON K!!! never caps on the k)

you should make the game a very funny game..

you will have lumber be your (Bladder control) and every 45 seconds, it will raise by one, and when it hits (say, 25) you have to use the restroom, but if it hits (say 30) you piss/shit ur pants, and some rides will have a (warning, If you have poor bladder control, please do not ride) and will add 25 lumber(bladder control) and you should have a hunger bar, and if you dont eat, you lose health, and if you never eat you starve and die.

also you could have little mini games where you get prizes. and they make you "look" cool or something. (Giant Teddy Bear, Toy Sword, Magician hat, or just gold)

Level 15
This is going to be one of those "don't take this thing seriously, its meant to make you laugh" maps... something that is the first of it's kind in terms of Warcraft III maps. If this game is successfully made, I will promise to host it atleast once every day.

Level 8
umm this map is supposed to be made as a relaxing fun game so i think the bladder thing would be a pain (or atleast make the bladder limit before you piss your pants like a high number so you can have fun and then at a certain limit, make it so it gives the character a *run* ability so you can make it woo lol

Level 5
i cant wait to play this map, looks like its going to be loads of fun! And if you keep increasing the size and adding lots of stuff it will keep everyone entertained for a long time.

Heres an idea or two you can use:

Drawing: Find or create a model like a pencil and you can drag them around to draw stuff, or make an ability to draw and an ability to turn it off so they can drag without messing it up.
Movie: You can make a small area like the game "Movie Maker" and let people create their own small films for everyone to watch! :D

Level 15
On the contrary... Inverted said that his project Combowhore was his first, and, by striving to achieving high goals, it became a very, VERY complex map and he became a professional.

Level 5
Ok sorry I have been gone for a few days, but here is what i got done

I will create a link the the trailer of a movie from the movie theater
its called Pokemon: Legends of Halo and its really funny
It is 3.6mb I think because of imports, the thing I have a few stuff to delete so it can be smaller then i can compress it

I finished the entrance to the theater

---Looks---
there is a little grassy path surrounded by water on both sides
it is surrounded by a huge waterfall kinda like niaga falls
there is a forest then finishing off the area

Right now I am Working on the inside of the main theater hall and I have finished one of the theater rooms

Also Thx for the Support and Keep coming with the Ideas! :thumbs_up:

Level 8
thats very....random of a movie lol could you add it so you know some names lol and pikachu doesnt talk cmon lol cept he says his own name so might as well make it that and....mc needs an attached gun!! lol but still pretty funny

Level 15
I thought by "video" he meant cinematic. I mean, after all, the file type is .w3x (the format for TFT maps, whereas .w3m is for RoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.