• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oblong War 1.3

In this game you are either on North Army's side or on South Army's side. You must send units to war. You can also send heroes. You don't need to control your units and heroes when they are in war, computer will do it for you.

The game is based on ladder, I mean, units are from ladder, but I have add Naga race too.

I have to remind you that, if you have played ladder, it should help you out playing this game. You must know what units you should send against enemy units.

This game is very easy to learn. Try it!

This map is not my first map. Try my other maps.
Here
you can see my other maps.

Please make a comment if you find any bugs or have any suggestions. I do appreciate criticism and applaud.

Version 1.1:
- Fixed victory/defeat condition

Version 1.2:
- Fixed Destroyer's cost
- Heroes now will cost 1500 gold and 500 wood from 1000 gold and 500 wood
- Fixed grammar errors
- Fixed minor bugs

Version 1.3:
- Updated interface

UNPROTECTED VERSION.
Contents

Oblong War 1.3 (Map)

Reviews
panther-anthro: This seems to be a nice map, with a decent gameplay idea behind it. Two teams where you gain resources over time to hire more men and heroes. Decent enough concept and terrain.Although there were some spelling errors, and the vote time...

M

panther-anthro: This seems to be a nice map, with a decent gameplay idea behind it. Two teams where you gain resources over time to hire more men and heroes. Decent enough concept and terrain.Although there were some spelling errors, and the vote time felt a little short.

I give this map a 6 out of 10.