• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Obligatory trigger viewer for spell section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

What about making the trigger viewer a default tool for every spell uploaded, like the 3D Viewer for models ?

No more comments hitning one should posts triggers, no more complicated copy-pasting of its URL and searching for the spell id ( the spell id is not visible to common users).

Level 28
Is there a difference between the map viewer and the trigger viewer? (This is what I mean as the trigger viewer)
And also, the button for viewing the triggers should be something like the 'View in 3D' of the models section in my opinion.

If I understand correct this "Trigger Viewer" for spell section will be such as a "Test Map" tab, for me that's the better solution to view spells without downloading them in order to test, if somehow, there might be a way to switch between Warcraft 3 and THW spell section.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hm, I wondered whether I can view a protected map with it, but then, it opened a different map than the one I uploaded to it..

Level 29
Tested it with BootyMap map and wow, it's incredible. It even looks like you are playing :O

tho it is bugged on flying units :)

Looks pretty bad without cliffs.

Hm, I wondered whether I can view a protected map with it, but then, it opened a different map than the one I uploaded to it..

It automatically loads a WC3 map, you can wait for it to finish and then load yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.