• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Search tool - for Resources, it becomes more difficult to locate some resources. the old search function before the update on the old site is much friendlier. It shows the resource thread than the words in the comments of a thread

Skin Import Paths - obligate the uploaders to put the right exact skin path so it can be seen in the Viewer.

Site UI designs - looks nice, new to the eye. if you can put a UI change option to still use the old site's UI design if they want. (OPTIONAL)

3D Viewer - Design is good, more space so it's better, TC options.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Search tool - for Resources, it becomes more difficult to locate some resources. the old search function before the update on the old site is much friendlier. It shows the resource thread than the words in the comments of a thread
Can you elaborate on this part. I did a lot to make search better by making a huge search bar on the top of every resource section so I'd like to understand what you mean. Screenshots help as well.
Skin Import Paths - obligate the uploaders to put the right exact skin path so it can be seen in the Viewer.
Oh yes. I agree completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.