• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

.obj to mdx (or whatever warcraft uses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I can't make my own models, and i can't get 3ds max. all i have is Gmax and Milkshape 3d. gmax is too complex and i can't figure out how to import warcraft things. Ms3d Has a warcraft importer, but not exporter. .obj is the most common model file and it holds all the things other models do. I just need a fileconverter that will change most things to warcraft mdx.

i plan to make a futureistic mod but this site or any other have what i need. i would like to edit my own model. i have looked myself and i can't find what i need. i can only find things to change files from mdx to obj.

Level 18
Here is a tip do not import wc3 models, make scratch.

Want another tip?

aww ill give you another one for free.
Tip 2, Did you ever search for a free 3d program and 3ds>mdx or obj>mdx on google?

no
Oh SNAP! maybe you should next time instead of wasting peoples time with lame questions like this.

If you cant get max expect to figure it out for yourself stop asking these questions, there is plenty of info and tuts on the web.

If your to damn lazy to figure this crap out for yourself you will not ever finish one model because one it will probably be stolen and two it will be shit because your too lazy to do crap for yourself!

Oh thanks for your time have a nice day.
and continue to rot in hell if you think you shouldnt have to learn how to model and find things on your own! in other words dont be so damned lazy you people piss me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.