• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

N'yalothan Naga

"Though the Highborne had been cursed and transformed into a reptilian/serpent monstrosities that is infamously called as the "Naga", as the leader of this race was Queen Azshara, the selfish and perfectionist ruler of the race, and built her own empire, Nazjatar.

As time came by beneath the seas forgotten by many of the surface dwellers of Azeroth, in their patience to takeover the lands soon to come, many of Queen Azshara's minions did abdicate themselves from her grasps, as the old gods are known to battle each other, these robust and rogue nagas have travelled across the forgotten dreadful and eerie cities of Nya'lotha, made pact with an unknown old god. Now they had been mutated into...

More dense and tough monsters in the battlefield, these former myrmidons no longer bow to their old-kin, as they even feed on dead sirens and myrmidons of Azshara. With their complete brutality and hatred, time will tell when they will ascend from the depths of darkness that is as unfathomable as their hatreds for many."

This model had based on this and has been made by Misha and partially Mr. Haudrauf And I was authorized by uploading it here in matters of both transferring of ownership and will to modify it at any times as possible. This is the code below, the seals my allegiance and freedom to release this eldritch. Click this authorized code.

edit: updated by Misha
Previews
Contents

N'yalothan Naga (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A fine and spooky model and a nice variation on the Myrmidon/Royal Guard model. Works in-game and performs well. Great job.
Level 21
Such fhtagn, cthulhu be proud.
Anyway, would you include a version without weapon and perhaps adjusted animations to that?

Level 7
Looks like a certain someone needs to adopt this model since its owner/creator passed away and died.

I seem so sad about him.

RIP N'zoth. (September 4 1900-September 4 2017) :'(

He will be remember in the Halls of Glory.

Level 7
He didn't seriously die, did he??
Well i don't know, Kyrbi0. He said" Thank you Sin'dorei300 , very much I am grateful you have come to be jubilant over the passing of my age which is really minus a hundred of a human's maximum life." to Sin'dorei300 meaning he's probably gone. It depends.

Level 7
Please add an in-game screenshot.
N'Zoth's not online. He'd just passed away last month. I feel sad about him not coming back.

He said" Thank you Sin'dorei300 , very much I am grateful you have come to be jubilant over the passing of my age which is really minus a hundred of a human's maximum life." to Sin'dorei300.

He's very important to us all.

Level 6
Wow, cool model, eh. :)
Need models like these, some add-into the teams, good for old god centered faction.

Oh, did someone just pass away? Sorry to hear that. It happened many time we have many important people and members like Vexorian, kitabateke, chrome67, supertoinkz, and many others are gone but not passing away like this. I don't bout this one but his model was good. Wish these old gone people we know to return someday.

Well I don't regret about the loss of MouMou, who are typically famous for I don't know. I always see his comments on many profiles.

More to these kinds of models ! :)

Level 7
Wow, cool model, eh. :)
Need models like these, some add-into the teams, good for old god centered faction.

Oh, did someone just pass away? Sorry to hear that. It happened many time we have many important people and members like Vexorian, kitabateke, chrome67, supertoinkz, and many others are gone but not passing away like this. I don't bout this one but his model was good. Wish these old gone people we know to return someday.

Well I don't regret about the loss of MouMou, who are typically famous for I don't know. I always see his comments on many profiles.

More to these kinds of models ! :)
Yeah, i'm sad about that one. He was still a follower of mine.

I will not allow every Hive member like him (Ones that are very old aged people) pass away.

N'zoth's very important to my Hive life since he said "Thank you @Sin'dorei300 , very much I am grateful you have come to be jubilant over the passing of my age which is really minus a hundred of a human's maximum life." at Sin'dorei300. I felt heartbroken about him.
latest

Level 6
Yeah, i'm sad about that one. He was still a follower of mine.

I will not allow every Hive member like him (Ones that are very old aged people) pass away.

N'zoth's very important to my Hive life since he said "Thank you @Sin'dorei300 , very much I am grateful you have come to be jubilant over the passing of my age which is really minus a hundred of a human's maximum life." at Sin'dorei300. I felt heartbroken about him.
latest
Sorry to hear that.
Man, that 'passing' really meant for something like goodbye. That is heartbreaking too, to read someone's last words. Life is too eerie and short.

Level 6
Yeah, he was very very good and old person in life to all of us on Hive. But I agree with you, Doomcore.
I just peaked in to his works and contribution. He is clearly some prophetic and intellectual being, wow, he could have potentials and skills to add to lores and ideas.

Well, I'll adopt his Garithos campaign idea so I just made a whole synopsis of it lately. :D