• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Northrend Arena [Pre Release Hero Testing]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello i created this thread to allow people to test my newest map "Northrend Arena" prior to it's first release. There is still some work to do and some items to add but this is just an alpha :).

I hope you like it and if you have any ideas for spells please post them.

Note: most of the normal features are removed from this version

Attachments

• NorthrendArena 1.0 Alpha (Hero Tests).w3x
    337.2 KB · Views: 51
Level 7
[K40$]-Spectre;1060971 said:
Is it normal that you start with a ~20 level ~40 heroes? Make summary (your goal/mission/type gameplay etc.) of the map and add some screenies.

Does this contain AI support?

you don't start at lvl 40 :)

The goal can differ but that will come in later versions, the goal now is just to get to 120 team kills.
Gameplay is as in a normal arena and does not support AI its just a player versus player map, the special thing is that you can kill bosses that will give you items and weapons that allow you to combine them into an armor set.

The map also contains a recipe system.

But enough said the full summary will come with the first release.

Status
Not open for further replies.