• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Angel Arena Zero - Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello to the war3 community. After days of learning how to make war3 maps. I didn't go and create maps from scratch, as I am fairly new to the war3 mapping. What I've learned so far is that there's a lot of work and effort of getting maps done right.

I am one of many who are Angel Arena Fans, lately I've checked various war3 map sites, there seems to lack the Angel Arena Element. The problem I've came across is that most Angel Arena maps, are unbalanced or players exploit the maps to it's unfair advantage.

What I'm about to do is to recreate, and set myself a target that is about to change the way how this type of map plays.

Already I can release to you people my Alpha Release of this type of map.

Download Angel Arena Z Alpha Release Here

What I've done so far, is that I'm going to stop people from Base Camping, exploting areas where no players can normally reach, new items, new heros, balancing existing heros and a new quest on top of it.

Right now all I want you to do is to try out this map, and if possible, provide me with some feedback.

I'm currently working on an Alpha Test Release 3, so any suggestions and assistance would be great.

What's New comapred to existing Angel Arena Maps:
-New Items, a set of 5 Strike Items which can be transformed via Item Manuals to obtain new Weapons.
-2 Ultimate Items, The Holy Warfare & The Guardian Force, only obtainable via Item Manuals and the required Items.
-Angel Element, item with improved stats. and able to summon Mystic Knights.
-Arcane Rocket Boots, improves movement speed and added armor.
-Re-adjusted Hero Abilities, so Enigma and Lucifer is just as powerful as both Alucard and Divine God.
-Faster Spawn Creeps
-NEW: Anti-Spawn Camp Towers. Beware of those towers, if you die from it you will not only lose gold, but later events your hero stats will be reduced or stripped down. Future releases may include removal of items/weapons.

More work is needed to be done. At this stage, I can tell you that I'm going to establish Item Sets like Diablo 2, 6 new Ultimate Heros, 2 new Ultimate Items and new Hero Abilities. Other things that can be done later are: installment of kick system, new quest when one team reaches the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.