1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Norj'Hal Elves Campaign v40

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Campaign by: Captain Picard

IMPORTANT (Reviewer Edit)

• There is an issue related to the filename's length (.w3n). If it is too long, the transition between maps will not work on patches beyond 1.21. So, to solve this, simply rename the campaign once you download it to something shorter like HalElves.
  • Thanks to Warseeker for solving the mystery!
  • Discussion thread: Fixing Old Campaigns
Contents

Norj'Hal Elves Campaign v40 (Campaign)

Reviews
Bob27: An excellent campaign. I enjoyed playing this campaign a lot, as it was interesting, fun, and had some excellent quests. I especially enjoyed the last quest of the campaign. Approved.
  1. Bob27: An excellent campaign. I enjoyed playing this campaign a lot, as it was interesting, fun, and had some excellent quests. I especially enjoyed the last quest of the campaign.

Approved.

2. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    This campaign is just like any other campaign.. 4 units vs infinite creeps.. rly you call this strategy? wtf man i mean i have healing and such but if i didnt cheat i would never have made it alive o_O

3. Nonas

Nonas

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is the best custom campaign that i have ever played, a sequel is a must Captain Picard!!

4. Basinator

Basinator

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good campaign, but some suggestions:
    - easier difficult please, especially at the beginning, you should use more low level and less creeps on
    - its getting sucked when you can creep for nothing but gold when you are lv 10. Suggestion: u can go over lv 10, like in TFT bonus campaign u can improve your skills l8er with skill points
    Also the creeps should drop items, not only gold/souls
    give average items to high creeps with a high chance to get, and a low chance to get a good item
    - The sentinel dont have backpack
    - on metalworks + archers ward the player should also be allowed to mix another items which they have found (claw of the attack + x for example) and meld essences with more another items, weapons and so on...
    - maybe make a "humpback" unit

but all in one a good campaign...

5. Blackmorsel

Blackmorsel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great campaign, I would have liked it if you had used unique models for the Norjhal elves, not just the same Night elf and High elf units mixed together (which doesn't really look right.)

6. jtf256

jtf256

Resources:
    Resources:
    A good campaign ,very very good

7. Dr. Sniz

Dr. Sniz

Resources:
    Resources:
    sorry dude. i didn't like it :\ i'm really sory
    it's just more plot than fun
    but the cinematic was really cool :)

8. Spartan327

Spartan327

Resources:
    Resources:
    one of the best campaigns ive ever played sequel is definantly required

9. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    My second favorite campaign! 5/5
    Too bad that there is no sequel.
    Great story line, I even imagine how the second part of the campign will be.

But it would be cooler if he had night elven buildings and high elven and human units.

10. mracek

mracek

Resources:
    Resources:
    i dont know if that is a bug or what but when i come to the...forgot name but here is it titled as chapter one-A and want to get out then the kick me to the main menu...it happens even if i kill the dreadlords if someone have a clue pls help

11. Mikal

Mikal

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's really great, but I am at the step on runes part and I stepped at all, but nothing happened.Do I have to step at everyone at once?

12. Azsure

Azsure

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    My favourite campaign ever!
    I can't wait to play it all

13. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Yeah, hope CaptainPicard finishes the second act soon. I heard its gonna be a big one, looking ta all the effort he put into the first and second act.

14. Narrat0r

Narrat0r

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just awesome. Elves are my favorite.

15. manstein

manstein

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello everyone,

I hope Cpt. Picard is reading this here.
    The campaign is simply awesome and I can't wait to see how it unfolds.
    Does anyone know if this project will have a sequel soon? Or is it dead...?
    It would be nice if anyone could tell about if there is still development going on
    Thank you.

16. Drazhar

Drazhar

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very much enjoyed this campaign, great terrain and quests. Challenging and fun, not so challenging that it's impossible, which is good.

17. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    He is making the sequel, but he has been making it for years now >>

18. starspawn

starspawn

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's due to the patching

If I remember correctly, the latest patches prevent mods from altering the game files.

To correct this, get Warcraft III Version Switcher, follow the instructions, get the appropriate patches,
    then switch to version 1.20 ( you may also try slightly later versions to see if they work as well )

You may also need to start a new game.

Now you can cross the shimmering boundaries back into the main map ;)

( If you find that the latest maps do not work properly, you probably need to switch back to the latest version XD )

19. warcraftpatch

warcraftpatch

Resources:
    Resources:

same happening to me also
    iam using new version 2.6 i guess still happening:ogre_frown::ogre_frown: