• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No Sense Making Bug!!!!: Cant Place Table O.o?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I only say. look at scr1 and look at scr2. then look at scr3 and scr4. Those are the stats of the floors you see there. it are just doodads raised into the ground. The strange thing is.. i can place doodads now on scr1 but not on scr2? Wtf, they are completetly the same only the texture is different! This doesnt make any sense at all does it?

Also, if it bothers for the problem. I tried to place a table on the wooden floor and it didnt work (See Scr5 for the status) but it does work with all the other doodads! o_O whats wrong with the table?!!?!

Attachments

• Scr1.jpg
    Scr1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 144
  • Scr2.jpg
    Scr2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 134
  • Scr3.JPG
    Scr3.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Scr4.JPG
    Scr4.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Scr5.bmp
    969.1 KB · Views: 111
Level 27
Thats the stupid problem also, i copied the Wooden floor (which table doesnt work on) to make the Brick floor (Where the table DOES work on) .. it all rly doesnt make sense to me anymore..

But anyway, i will try what u said..

EDIT - Ehm, in both screens it says 'Pathing - Walkable: False' .. so.. ehm? huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.