• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Well, since it's in the middle of the winter, it'll get very cold, especially over there. What's the temperature forsight for the night there?

Level 24
It's -10 outuside here... I'm freezing, trying to sleep under like 5 blankets. The electric system is failing too, so the electricity will be limited and stuff. We've got electric heaters but without electricity... meh. I'll drop in from time to time when the electricity is up. 'til then, Imma draw in the candle light and hope for a better tommorow.
~Li =(

Level 40
should we make a Gas Fund for you LiOneSS?? :/

But seriously: Taking people the gas at this time is like a crime -.-
Why can´t they wait when it is at least a BIT warmer??
They did it now because it's an incentive for Ukraine to get their ass in gear and pay up.

By the way, the EU wants to build a pipe from the east through Turkey so as to avoid dependence on Russian gas. The Russians are also planning on building one under the Blac Sea into Bulgaria, then Serbia, and from there the west.

Level 25
I'm freezing. Thanks mother Russia for not supplying any more gas. And thanks Ukraine for being fags and not wanting to pay for your gas. My house's heating system is running on gas, and no gas=cold house.

This makes me fucking emo. I'm freezing, and so is everybody else. :cry:

luckily my house is heating on wood ^^
and i heard that all electricity heaters are sold out in Sarajevo xD

Level 8
I heard about your situation from the news, it's retarded that your gas lines got cut off 'cause Ukraine felt like stealing gas, and not paying full price for it, it seems they started stealing after Ukraine joined the EU, and the Russians wanted to terminate their deal and make the Ukrainians pay full price for their gas, instead of paying less, like they did be4 joining the EU

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
As long as scotland has Gas, I do not really care.

Serves europe right in a way for being so reliant on natural Gas and not moving to alternative energy sources (which might I add do exist, just the gas companies do not want to earn less). Honestly, in a way this might be good cause it might encourage europe to not let russia controle them and switch away from gas so that russia can not do that in future.

Eithor way it is kind of Russia's fault for being such thoughtless people.

Status
Not open for further replies.