1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Nightborne v1.04

Submitted by Wa666r
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
---------- wa666r ----------

NIGHTBORNE - SHAL'DOREi V1.04
Created by Wa666r

[​IMG]
Map Info:

An alternate melee in my series of maps involving lore races from the Warcraft universe. This addition allows the players to explore and play as the sophisticated race of Nightborne.

The Nightborne were once Night Elves fighting in the War of the Ancients, however as the Great Sundering occurred, they managed to craft a magical shield of great power to save themselves on their capital, Suramar, on what now is the Broken Isles. Millennia afterward those Night Elves slowly transformed into the Nightborne through the powers that once saved them: the Nightwell. The innate capability to function and utilize heightened their arcane magics has made the troops one of the most respected military despite their less than impressive numbers. While still retaining their agility from their past and their newfound magic talent, the Nightborne have held off even the strongest demons and any enemy; holding strong against any whom attempt to take their sacred city.

[​IMG]
Features:

• [​IMG]
    Mystical hero who roams the battlefield with his own creation, the Anomaly. Him and his creation constantly share power and obtain increased effectiveness with more power gained. Able to both deal intense damage and empower his allies, enemies, and above all, his Anomaly.

• [​IMG]
    Supporting hero excelling at healing and maintaining a fear-worthy force. The magically talented and agile First Councilor is capable of leading her army deep into enemy territory while managing to use her inventive spells push through heavy defenses while consistently providing her troops with the sustenance they require.

• [​IMG]
    Song are sung about many heroes, but not many deserve such as the Advisor. He alone is known to grasp the battlefield tactics, and quickly adapt to the ever changing wars. As battle rages, and the Advisor studies his own strengths along with the enemies. Those enemies would be folly if they face the Advisor without proper counters; he charges in on his heavily armored steed without a trace of fear in his heart.

• [​IMG]
    Thousands of years spend honing the unforgiving art of arcane magic comes with a burdensome price; however the reward surpasses the price substantially. The Magistrix has trained herself to cast powerful spells to devastate whole battlefields, killing hundreds of foes who dare face her. None may also escape her power as she mysteriously always maintains vigilance over the battlefield.

Play as a new race, and behold the tactics and abilities to utilize their various strategies to bring the fight to the enemy.

- a list of new items reflecting the Nightborne.

- Custom units with their own special abilities and tactics.

[​IMG]
How to Play:

TO PLAY AS THE NIGHTBORNE, CHOOSE NIGHT ELVES WHEN CHOOSING YOUR RACE.

UPDATE:

- NEW USER INTERFACE AND COURSER

Play as my Other Factions:

[​IMG]Draenei [​IMG]Dalaran [​IMG]Lost Ones [​IMG]Fel Horde [​IMG]Scarlet Crusaders [​IMG]Dark Iron Clan [​IMG]Forsaken [​IMG]Worgen [​IMG]High Elves

[​IMG]
Race Details:

• - All buildings (except Night Towers) fire at random nearby enemies as long as they have mana, which can be gained by Accomplices.

- The Accomplice has a ranged magic damage attack.

- The Night Crystals provide a heavy life regeneration aura to player-units.

• - Warpcasters: Ranged offensive spellcaster capable of teleporting enemies and avoiding physical damage.

- Courier: Powerful anti-air flyer and support buffing unit.

- Conspirator: Enduring melee attacker,capable of quick recovery.

• - Fragile initial units.

- Constant unit negated life regen, requires Night Crystal.

- Low hit point units

[​IMG]

Screenshots/Info:

Screenshots

Image Description:
---

[​IMG]

Image Description:
---

[​IMG]

Other Info

Change Log:

Change Log

Version 1

Released
Version 1.01

-tooltip fixes
Version 1.02

- NEW UNIT: THEORETICIAN
- NEW UNIT: SURAMAR CHAPERON
- NEW ITEM: NIGHT CRYSTAL
- Revamped Arcwine
- Revamped Orb of Discovery
- Tooltip fixes
- NEW UPGRADES for new units
Version 1.03

- NEW USER INTERFACE AND CURSOR

Version 1.04

- VASTLY UPDATED USER INTERFACE

Credits

Credits:
Blizzard Entertainment
Cavman
Wandering Soul
Shiv
skrab
AndrewOverload519
Tranquil
Mechanical Man
Ergius
takakenji
Ket
paladinjst
Callahan
SamuraiPanda
Frankster
Sellenisko
Hayate
Wandering Soul
GreyArchon
(If I missed any just tell me, notify me)

Contents

Nightborne v1.04 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Magic Sanction-heals buidlings but the worker already has the Repair ability. The Violet Glaive icon (after being researched) still looks like a DISBTN instead of a PASBTN. 300% regeneration rate for nearby units as a passive aura? Do the nightborne...
  1. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Some changelog won't hurt..

2. Ewigdunkelheit555

Ewigdunkelheit555

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really loved the maps you've made. But try to put more than one custom races in a map. And here is some factions that I hoped you can make :
    - Pandaren
    - Goblin Cartel
    - Dwarf (Khaz Modan)
    - Burning Legion (Demons only)
    - Naga (Plz remake it)
    - Darkspear Tribe
    - and Tauren
    Hope you consider my suggestion :)

3. Nosferoh

Nosferoh

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. Mega-Lord123

Mega-Lord123

Resources:
    Resources:
    AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIING!!

5. SoulStealer

SoulStealer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool pack of Custom Series.
    Plus as they are from Warcraft Lore,They can be used in lots of Custom Campaigns.

I love it !

6. Darksniper280

Darksniper280

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wonderful map, I enjoy the creativity of the map, and all the units feel synergetic. I'd prefer at least 'some' more autocast based abilities but as the army already feels pretty powerful I can't complain. However I did notice that when i play with my girlfriend she's unable to select it as well. Is it possible to make it for more than one player to be able to enjoy the greatness of the Nightborne or is it a 'single player' only experience? 5/5

7. Wa666r

Wa666r

Resources:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hmmmmm you should be able to select it with more than one player. That is a strange issue that has not come up before. I'll look into it.

8. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Autocasts are tough; unless you entirely code it yourself, you have to accept the limitations of the standard in-game Autocast abilities (using one of them as a base, since Channel can't be turned into an Autocast ability).

I got lucky with the Trolls (finding enough extra on the side), but it's tough to make race after race if you have to use the same tricks. :<

9. Wa666r

Wa666r

Resources:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Those tr
    Those trolls gotta be released one of these days right? Been just a few years haha.

10. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    "Just a few", yeah... xD

Well, who knows; we might be seeing something Troll-related sooner than otherwise thought. ; )

11. Dovy

Dovy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi! Listen, I'm utterly new here so sorry for being annoying but how do you apply all of this to frozen throne? I'm a little confused...

12. Dovy

Dovy

Resources:
    Resources:
    By the way Wa666r I love your work! I've used one of your custom campaigns before (a friend applied it though) keep it up!

13. SoulStealer

SoulStealer

Resources:
    Resources:
    These all are Custom maps so you will most of the time find stuff not suiting to the lore.However,The Nightborne are the Night Elves who sought Magic and Mystic Powers.This resulted in the Summoning of The Burning Legion and the War of The Ancients.After that,The Nightborne were banished and the Night Elves took over.

14. Dovy

Dovy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh I meant actually apply the map to make it playable hahaha sorry for making things unclear...Thanks for explaining that too though!

15. Dovy

Dovy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh I meant actually apply the map to make it playable hahaha sorry for making things unclear...Thanks for explaining that too though!

16. DDos

DDos

Resources:
    Resources:
    can you make that we can play all your races on one map ?

17. PlainNine11

PlainNine11

Resources:
    Resources:
    losing of health without buff - very intersting gameplay

18. Wa666r

Wa666r

Resources:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources: