• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Illusionist

Entry for Modelling Contest #25, a hero-ified Sorceress. Distinctly more Sorceress-y than your average Sorceress. Sorcerous. Sauce.

EDIT: Changed the internal name to something more fitting. That's what happens when you have ten versions of the Max scene -.-

Keywords:
Blood Elf, Illusionist, Modelling Contest #25
Contents

High Illusionist (Model)

High Illusionist (Model)

Reviews
00:28, 26th Oct 2013 HappyTauren: Extremely well made, although the thin looking proportions might not suit everyone's taste.

M

00:28, 26th Oct 2013
HappyTauren: Extremely well made, although the thin looking proportions might not suit everyone's taste.

Level 19
Very great model! This modeling competition brings up great great models man!
I love the theme you've chosen and the execution. Really great.
Only thing I don't like is her legs during the attack animation. That's unnatural lol!
I'd maybe make them more still, or let them move up a littlebit less.
And maybe a 2nd attack animation for the variety might be good too.
But all that is just animations.The model and skin are fantastic!

Level 8
I personally don't like the porportions of this model. The body is (in my opinion ofc) way to small if you compare it to the clothings she is wearing. Also I think the face is way to small and that it doesn't look good compared to the "super brain" hair :D But good work ;)

Edit: Okay changed my mind, it's mostly the hair which is way to big for my taste :D
4/5

Last edited:
Level 4
this model is awesome....well, honestly I do not really like the mask (which makes her look like a super-hero) but overall this hero deserves the highest rating 5/5

if you can make another version 'without the mask' that will be really perfect IMO :D

Level 2
I really love how different this model is from the usual Warcraft hero models. Great work and the animations are just superb!!! 10/5!!