• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night TERRAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIGHT TERRAIN

So, these is my new terrain pictures . Any criticism and suggestions are welcome .

226275-albums6794-picture75146.png

-
New "Before Darkness"

226275-albums6794-picture75409.png

226275-albums6794-picture75148.png

-
226275-albums6794-picture75147.png

Last edited:
Level 30
Looks really awesome and realistic though some notes, the raised ground at first screenshot looks stretch, it is so evident. Some trees in the raised ground are floating due to excessive spam of it. Remove those that are floating and trees dont grow of rocks either change it to grass tile or remove the trees.

The first one has a great idea but results in some spam of trees , just reduce the trees and add some props on the cliffs.

Second One , I like it because its realistic , but it has no highlights (example , add some giants or medieval buildings , moons , lightings , roaring wolfs)

Now , the third one has a good effort on that wolf , i like it , but nah , i dont like the design of the moon. and do tint those light objects *bridge *fantasy house,

Overall 1.5/3 , its good but avoid spamming *Dont do what im doing because i really love spamming mostly the grass.

You should learn how to do lightings and glows.

Last edited:
Level 30
Looks better but still need something. The rocks placement looks weird because some are like floating but the trees looks fine now. Next step is to make something more from it now. I do know you can make more on it such as on the mountain part, I do think you could place more on it though I cant seem to brainstorm what it is. Also, to add you should definetly put some variations at scaling sizes of the trees for they really look dull with same scaling sizes. Make them have big differences at Max and Min Scale Size.

Status
Not open for further replies.