• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Hello everyone! Today, when I was looking at my old (forgotten) work of terrains, I decided to go back at terraining again, and see if I'm still "good" at it. :p With these two versions of my newest terrain, I am opening a new page of... my terrains. If you want to see some of my previous work, visit my Terrain Gallery! Feel free to give critics and comments on how to improve these two terrains!

EDIT: Few changes made and added new, night version of the terrain.

Attachments

• Forest Glen - 3.PNG
    Forest Glen - 3.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 186
  • Forest Glen - 4.PNG
    Forest Glen - 4.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Level 36
I like this, very simple, it's been done before, but it's done well here. I suggest you make another layer of water, though, because it's really transparent right now. Also, the volume of rocks around the waterfall sticks out kinda messily; I suggest you put more rocks around and in the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.