• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night Elven Town Hall

My first building, a model made from the Hunter's Hall. Made on request, but I decided to upload it.

Big thanks to donut3.5 and Blinkboy for helping me fix a bug in it.
Give credit if used in your map, Please Don't modify or Distribute it without permission.

Keywords:
Town Hall, Hunter's Hall, Hunter, Huntress, Tree of life
Contents

Night Elven Town Hall (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 14th of January, 2008 Approval status: Approved Rating: 3/5 Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 14th of January, 2008
Approval status: Approved
Rating: 3/5

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 6
Opinion and surprise.

Nice model, very well done. But I'm more shocked about how the model section is forum like and weird.. And ONLY the model section is! And they need to get rid of the Christmas Smilies. -.-'

Level 3
It looks a tad OTT in my oppinion. Liking the stairs though and a great idea. Plus, the file size is nice and small for a two tier building. Not bad, not bad at all.

:thumbs_up:

Level 3
Wow... this acctualy looks pretty good if you want a less tree-ish NE race.
as far as i know this is the only compleat 3 stage townhall so well done
5/5 good work!

Level 2
realy nice =) gonna use it at some map... dunno whic yet... but i'm deffinitly gonna use it x3 4/5

Level 6
Great idea, we've had have enough of those treants! anyway, i'm not liking the red spikes.

Level 3
how do I use the second and third tier??? I´ve seen that kind of question in many tier models, is there any tutorial for importing created models tier?

Level 7
Exactly what I was looking for~ Though is it possible you could make a version that uses the night elf birth and death instead of the more human styled one?