• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Night Elf Archer

As usual I'd like to thank the creators of Oinkerwinkle's tools and Magos' Model Editor.

Behold the Night Elf Archer! She's basically a more detailed version of Blizzard's default. The design is taken directly from the Night Elf campaign menu.

Sorry for the high file size. No textures need to be imported.

Enjoy! :)

Keywords:
Soldier, Foot, Warrior, Night Elf, Elf, Archer
Contents

Night Elf Archer (Model)

Reviews
BlinkBoy: The model works fine in-game, has a few issues, yet they aren't really that important. APPROVED.

M

BlinkBoy: The model works fine in-game, has a few issues, yet they aren't really that important. APPROVED.

Level 5
this is amazing looks far more advanced than a normal archer 10/10 id have to say

Level 1
Do you got a higher polies model of her ?
A more directly model cut out from the capaign
I'm making a hero map , so I don't mind about sizes...

Level 3
I've found a bug too (Yay, my first real contribution to the site, 'cept nice comments 8D)
When you stand still and cast a spell (Like owl scout or any other spell with casting time) the spell animation will loop until you give the unit another order. Looks 'bit stupid.

Otherwise it's a really nice model, if you ask me. Kinda usefull for some sort of elite archer or something like that.

Level 3
if I put her in a RPG i give her the "Modern Ranger" class... pretty cool! i NOW give credit to wingednosering for made this awesome character! -!5!- THANX!!
----i hope u will fix the gloves problem soon

+rep

P.S.: it is my first post on HiveWorkShop! :D i can vote u only 10 days later sorry for that

Level 3
My opinion:

Model: I think the model is exelent. Much better than the Blizzard made Night Elf Archer. :thumbs_up:

Skin: I think the skin is real nice. Maybie could have added abit more color to make the panties more visable. :cute:

Animations: Same as Blizzard's, exept for the Stand Victory Animation and the Spell Animation.

Uses: Could be used in maps from a Tower Defence to a Hero Wars, allso in a RPG. Theres a million uses for this model.

Rateing: 5/5.

+ Reputation.

Kenji.1484

K

Kenji.1484

Very nice model, 5/5, but I've noticed that this archer doesn't have any hands... It's still good though.

EDIT: I think you should add a portrait to this model. :)

Last edited by a moderator: