• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Nhaz's models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Bump. It's a banshee chestplate. It screams. Oh, and a robotic undead chick. And a robotic skull.

Attachments

• BansheeChestplate.JPG
    BansheeChestplate.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 168
  • FemaleDeathKnight.JPG
    FemaleDeathKnight.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 172
  • RobotSkull.JPG
    RobotSkull.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 113
Level 18
I made a little progress on the angel of death. Her chestplate is a grinning demon with big... eyes.

Sorry for the crappy screenshot, I used the one I posled here because the computer on which my old model is is on repairs.

Attachments

• AngelOfDeath.jpg
    AngelOfDeath.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 243
Level 18
Knee/shin armor for the Angel of Death. A sad old man, probably a necromancer. I don't know.

Also, a view in CrazyBump with directional lighting and specularity.

Attachments

• AngelOfDeathKneeGuard.jpg
    AngelOfDeathKneeGuard.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 143
  • AngelOfDeathInCrazybump.jpg
    AngelOfDeathInCrazybump.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Level 18
Heh. I did have plans for a campaign, but as you can see, I hardly ever finish anything. So when/if a model is ready, I will upload it.

Oh, on a side note, while I was viewing the model in Magos, I discovered that it supports some primitive form of specular lighting... Who knew.

Level 18
Girl's got some legs. That can spit liquid helium at undesirable admirers.

Also, for some reason Magos does not, unlike MdlVis, render her face in all its beauty, so I took another screenshot. What do you think?

And oh yes, her boots are actually dragons. :D

Attachments

• AngelOfDeathLegs1.jpg
    AngelOfDeathLegs1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 164
  • AngelOfDeathLegs2.jpg
    AngelOfDeathLegs2.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 147
  • AngelOfDeathFace.jpg
    AngelOfDeathFace.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 161
Level 18
Hey. I'm thinking of making a map based on Aegon Targaryen's conquest of Westeros in A Song of Ice and Fire (or "the "Game of Thrones" books", as they've been calling them). So I decided I need KOZTUM MODULZ for it and started making them, as low-poly as possible because if I ever make it, it'll be a laggy spawn map. So here's a wip of the swordsman of house Stark. Please tell me what you think.

Here's my reference.

Attachments

• starkswordsmanwip.jpg
    starkswordsmanwip.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 155
Level 39
Hey. I'm thinking of making a map based on Aegon Targaryen's conquest of Westeros in A Song of Ice and Fire (or "the "Game of Thrones" books", as they've been calling them). So I decided I need KOZTUM MODULZ for it and started making them, as low-poly as possible because if I ever make it, it'll be a laggy spawn map. So here's a wip of the swordsman of house Stark. Please tell me what you think.

Here's my reference.

Hells yeah!
About time we get some ASoIaF (ok, I'm gonna start calling it GoT, easier to type!) models! Looks great. Ingame textures?
This is a great idea. Strange that nobody thought of making GoT models before.

Level 18

Here's my reference.

i really love this . i wish u could finish it and release him . :thumbs_up:

A.R.

Skin Reviewer
Level 25
We should totally make GoT/ASoIaF the next Modeling Contest theme :>

Looks sweet, too early to comment on the mesh (assuming you're gonna connect the shoulders and add hands) but the polycount looks good.
I do know that the chainmail texture will look like a blur from the in-game camera but it shouldn't be much of an issue with the current composition.

Level 18
Hey, I found Ned Stark's head. I actually made this to be Torrhen Stark, the last King in the North before Aegon's conquest, but it turned out pretty similar to Eddard. However, the blonde texture of the blood elf meny + cinematic Illidan's hair give his hair some rather ugly green tint... So if anyone could recommend a nice dark brown hair texture? I don't really want to resort to geoset tinting, it always screws up.

Oh, and winter is coming.

Attachments

• nedstark.jpg
    nedstark.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 140
Hey, I found Ned Stark's head. I actually made this to be Torrhen Stark, the last King in the North before Aegon's conquest, but it turned out pretty similar to Eddard. However, the blonde texture of the blood elf meny + cinematic Illidan's hair give his hair some rather ugly green tint... So if anyone could recommend a nice dark brown hair texture? I don't really want to resort to geoset tinting, it always screws up.

Oh, and winter is coming.

Cool. That hair looks awesome.:thumbs_up:

Level 18
Hey everyone. ^^ So I thought I'd make the faces of some Westeros kings/lords, and here is Lord Bolton. Based off Roose Bolton, though I couldn't make him similar enough. The hair is just a placeholder. So what do you think?

(Criticism, please, I really need it here.)

Attachments

• bolton.jpg
    bolton.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 215
Level 18
Well that's the guy. He's supposed to look like he's bitten a lemon because he's not particularly friendly... and, y'know, he flays his enemies alive. His reputation in the book is kinda like Dracula with impaling switched for flaying.
I left the eyes like that because in the book they're described to look "like two chips of dirty ice". I gotta do a lot of work on him though.

Why did Heinvers delete his post? @.@

Status
Not open for further replies.