• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nhaz's models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I had some thread like that, but it got closed. Anyway, here are my models:

Dreadlord Child

Death Knight Child

Arthas Child

Blademaster Child
blademasterchild.png

Demon Hunter Child
demonhinterchild.png

I have numerous other unfinished models/model edits, but I don't have WC3 right now so their texture paths are a hassle to adjust (to modeling without having WC3). So, any critique and suggestions?

Last edited:
Level 18
Chetnik and other models for you bulgarian map you wanted to make, still belong to unfinished models?

I totally forgot about this and they were of hopelessly low quality, so.

About the DH's head... well, I'd use the original texture but it doesn't fit a child... And there's no smooth male night elf face texture. And custom textures are something I miserably fail at.

Level 18
News: Ogre Mobster/Gangster. :ogre_datass::ogre_frown:

ogre1.jpg

Text translation:

Head 2: Say, boss!
Head 1 (thinking): Oooh, we gonna beat sum' one up.

ogre2.jpg

Translation:

- C'mon, pick up!
- Who callin' now?

- Sup, who that?
- It me, bro, thought call you.

- Aaaaah, it you, brotha'? Long time no see.
- Me think to see how you do.

- Me belly hurt.
- Really? Me too...

As millenia passed in Azeroth, civilization developed. And so did the criminal world. The blood elf mafia bosses need someone to back them up. Using their supreme intelligence, they easily lure ogres, usually former boxers or wrestlers, to serve as their fist. These ogre mobsters, now provided with neosteel clubs (guns would prove too much for their intelligence) work for them as thrashers, racketeers and bodyguards. A huge problem has arisen, however, when the bosses discovered the incredible amount of phone bills for head-to-head calls. The large amount of cash periodically provided by their bosses allows the ogres to have sex-dominated relationships with blood elf actresses and models who are attracted to it.

They are based on the mafia boss stereotype from Russia and Eastern Europe (my country included), namely fat or very muscular businessmen with the aforementioned functions and mentality. Called "мутри (mutri)" - literally "buttfaces", they are basically one-headed ogres.

For now - portrait only. Don't mind the body, I'm working on it now. :ogre_icwydt:
ogreportrait.jpg

Level 18
I decided to experiment with particles and see what happens. And I also wanted to create a dark megapolis as a futuristic version ov Undercity (well no longer 'under'). I intend to use it as a campaign screen if I ever make some futurustic undead campaign.

Opinions, thoughts, suggestions, trolling? (well without the last one)

Uses only ingame tex- oh wait.

P.S. Yay 1024 posts. ^^

Attachments

• darkcity.JPG
    darkcity.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 205
  • darkcity2.JPG
    darkcity2.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 152
  • DarkCity.mdx
    55.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Skyscraper_texture2.blp
    81.7 KB · Views: 73
Level 18
Something new: futuristic death knight. I always loved them death knights.

dkconcept.jpg

Will have a dragon skeleton-looking motorcycle that transforms into a spider crawler and maybe a dragon jet. Maybe.

WIPs:

dkshoulderpad.png

It's a pit lord skull, as written above. The green stuff is animated, I think I'll make blue version for Frost and red for Blood death knights. This one is Unholy.

Level 18
Hm, for the green:
Doodads\Cinematic\EyeOfSargeras\Demon_Rune_Ribbon.blp
Textures\AuraRune7Green.blp

Blue:
Abilities\Spells\Human\DevotionAura\AuraRuneArrow1.blp
ReplaceableTextures\Selection\SpellAreaOfEffect512.blp

Purple:
ReplaceableTextures\Selection\SpellAreaOfEffect_Undead.blp
Abilities\Spells\Undead\RegenerationAura\DarkSummon.blp

Red:
Doodads\BlackCitadel\Props\RuneArt\AuraRune7Red.blp
Doodads\BlackCitadel\Props\RuneArt\Demon_Rune_Ribbon1Red.blp

Level 18
Interesting. I made the hair to resemble a pharaoh's mask, and the face was a little inspired by Megatron:
Megatron.jpg

(And the whole idea of a transforming death knight's vehicle was inspired by Transformers, so.)

But I'm glad it reminds you of something other that what I based it upon. ^^

Level 18
No, he must be entirely made out of fire and erupt from his own candelabrum that he carries around as a staff. Also I'll add translucent flames to the rest of the mesh, not just the lower legs, the darker areas are to show that he's made of shadows, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.