• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NFT Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I am Retera, creator of the Retera Model Studio model editor program.
In life in general I almost never consume alcohol, but tonight I consumed alcohol.
This gave me a good idea to mint some NFT scams to see if anyone here would like to buy them. I heard from Asmongold on YouTube that any influencer who wants to retire should do the nft scam thing. [I am not necessarily going to retire, but I think it would be fun to get money in exchange for my YouTube channel which has too few subscribers to monetize.]

So I went to some free site and created the NFT using the imagines generated with Java Programming Language (same as what was used to create Retera Model Studio). Now, if you buy my nft scam, I am curious to see if or how much of that money goes back to me, so I was hoping someone might try it. There are currently only three of these unique NFTs that I created, which are on the website Algo Gems:

Here is a video where I use my influencer power as youtube to confince you to buy my nft scam:

Thanks guys. I know that I have never recuperated any money from the Retera Model Studio project, so it would be cool if you buy my NFTs so that I rip you off and get money because it would entertain me and it can't hurt you since you would only buy it if you already had enough money for that.

In summary, like the Ice Troll says, "Stay cool",
Best,
Retera

Status
Not open for further replies.