• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

News section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
it already includes sc2. and diablo 3.

what it SHOULD include is news. which it does.

i might add it also includes WoW. that completes the three successful titles of blizzard entertainment, which is perfect for a site centred around the modification of blizzard games that have inbuilt world editors.

ADDITIONAL: They also have patch notes. I'm beginning to think that maybe that link to the upper left IS becoming useless to some.

Level 8
link to the.. Oh. i've been here for quite a while and didn't realize there's a "News" link :|
but well, i guess users can already see the news when they go to this site so the link may really be useless. it's like when you click it you see an additional "home page".

though i don't really mind seeing tournaments being posted all the time.

Level 22
Tournaments are interesting but hardly the place to post since 2-3 may have heard some player names and others dont even know, so it's nice but needless when it's like talking to an accounter about medicine. More editor & art tools related frm SC2 when it comes to it, you can see mapster as an example since this place is also about mapmaking not general sc2 gaming.

Level 8
i don't think most people here are interested at world news. it would even look weird to have something like "Gaddafi was killed" article in the main page on a gaming-themed site. i guess that's the reason there's also a World News forum, in case there are some users interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.