• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why there is no section "Art" in "News"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Why there is no section "Art" in "News" ? The Best pictures must be shown on list.

I think that all categories must be visible on "The best download" list, don't them?

PLZ !!! correct this. :wink:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 45
DeadDogNoGoWoof said:
there is no DC system for the art section. and even if there was, we would need an art mod to go thru the whole section. and even if they did, darky would still have to implement that best art system into the news page.

so, i say live with it.

well he doesnt have to, if u make me mod just to do cleaning and DC ill do it. Im not askin to b an actually art mod, im just wanting to get it clean. i might have to also kill some of my own art..

Level 11
This job could be done by any other permanent mod, as long as you would link him the bad arts. This is not mod work you want. You don't want to take care of the section as a mod is supposed to. Mods must look over the section for a longer period of time, not just now and then "bye bye, I'm done. I don't want any more responsabilities". Conclusion, once there will be a mod in the arts section (who does excellent job and accepts this job if requested) you will be of great help. That's what I have to say.

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.