• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NEW SECTION - Fan art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hi

This won't be up yet but me and Darky have discussed about this new section - Fan Art. The Fan Art section will feature fan art from the models and skins as similar to Blizzard's they have many interesting heroes and units displayed. Fan Art could be great drawings of your/somebody elses skins or models, remember:

- Freehand drawing is a MUST
- Definitely NO copy and paste!
- Unique drawings & design
- Try not to change the skin/model you are trying to draw
- Its not really anyone can do - it can be extremely difficult but skinners, modellers and iconers should be alright as they have the experience of freehand drawing/art skills.

If you want to see a example of Fan art, go to www.blizzard.com to see some. Of course the artists at Blizzard are highly skilled. I have discussed with Darky on this and any people who seen interested and want this new section up please discuss all about here. This section will be up if people would like to contribute.

Level 3
I would gladly contribute to the cause. I am pretty good at drawing, at least I think so. I wouldn't mind drawing a few things to get the section started off. You can take a look at one of my drawings here - http://217.158.94.106/~roh/tidus.jpg . It's not the best you'll ever see, but I drew it in 6th grade, and I'm now in 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.