• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NewGen problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Something is messed up with my newgen. Whenever i start it up a bunch of dialog boxes come up saying something like this:

Trigger Database Error
[Trigger Actions] - SaveWidgetHandleBJ
Data section and text section have differing number of parameters (3,4)

About 7 of the windows come up and all of them are the same except for the part where it says "SaveWidgetHandleBJ", thats the only part that changes. When i click "ok" on one box the next one pops up.

Does anyone know what is wrong or how i can fix this?? Or will i have to uninstall and then reinstall NewGen?

Level 8
I gotta bumb this.

I got the same problem.
I actually downloaded then newest JASS Helper but if I don't uncheck the "Enable UMSWE" box I get the same problem as the OP mentioned in his first post.

Can UMSWE not be used with the newest Wc3 version or must it be a different story? Because I 100% replaced the new .exe files in the JASS helper folder :/

Status
Not open for further replies.