• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NewGen can't start Wc3 Test via World Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, I've used NewGen quite some time, after I had to reinstall Windows and wipe my disk I've installed Wc3 and NewGen again, but now i can't start the Wc3 Test Map via the World Editor anymore, known information:

- When Windows Defender turned off: Nothing happens (no Error report)
- When Windows Defender turned on: wehack.lua437:attempt to index global 'rtc_enabled' (a nil value)
- Works with normal World Editor
- Wc3 installed through Battle.net installer

Maybe Windows Defender isn't a problem but that's what I've noticed after installing NewGen Wc3.

Thanks in advance for any help!

You don't really "install" JNGP, but just run/start some stuff that hacks into normal editor, and launches it with customization.
But for some anti vir programs it's (obviously) a potential attack on your pc, so you really should ensure nothing blocks it.

Else, I'm not very sure what might be the problem. Which JNGP do you try to launch? try Jass NewGen Pack [Official] (don't mind the google alert)

Level 4
This one works, thank you a lot, I've used some "v5d" from wc3c

You made my world editing a lot more easier :p

But my Windows Defender keeps fucking up, since I can't permanently turn it off (cuz it turns itself after 15mins on) is there a way to save it from WD?

Status
Not open for further replies.